Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Any word on parking? Do you have to pay to park or what? I’ve never been to the Toyota center. 

There’s a garage for the Toyota Center. I believe you could have purchased a pass if you bought your ticket from their site. Not sure if you can buy it now though. 

There is also a Hotel and Convention Garage right next to the center. I parked there once and it was $20. 

There’s plenty of lots around too but they are pricey. 

You could also take an Uber if it’s cheaper. 

iAdrian97

OMG I cant wait!!! Me and my friend want to try and get a glimpse of her leaving or something is anyone else planing on too?? Got any tips???

hausofkc
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

There’s a garage for the Toyota Center. I believe you could have purchased a pass if you bought your ticket from their site. Not sure if you can buy it now though. 

There is also a Hotel and Convention Garage right next to the center. I parked there once and it was $20. 

There’s plenty of lots around too but they are pricey. 

You could also take an Uber if it’s cheaper. 

I’m hoping to get into the garage early and hoping everyone takes an Uber. I’m from the middle of nowhere Mississippi where we don’t have Uber around here so I don’t want to be looking crazy. Thank you! 

3 hours ago, iAdrian97 said:

OMG I cant wait!!! Me and my friend want to try and get a glimpse of her leaving or something is anyone else planing on too?? Got any tips???

Most fans that have met her after the show waited outside the parking garage until she comes out. It’s just a matter of luck whether she stops or not.

22 hours ago, iAdrian97 said:

I'm gonna try and linger after the show to see of I can spot her. Let's hope for the best!

On 11/29/2017 at 11:44 AM, hausofkc said:

Any word on parking? Do you have to pay to park or what? I’ve never been to the Toyota center. 

Parking at the Toyota Center garage is $25 on event days. It's called the Toyota Center Tundra Garage. I parked there like 2 weeks ago when I bought Pitbull and Enrique tickets just to see Becky G open for them :sis:

donutellha

Hey! Do you know how reliable http://www.affordableticketstubs.com/tickets/toyota-center-tx/t2270303/lady-gaga-tickets.aspx is?

There's a $96 GA ticket but I'm concerned bc it's so cheap... 

EDIT: That guy is spamming it so I'd beware! It's "Paperless Entry: Meet the seller at the venue on the day of the event." :grr: shady :grr:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha
On 11/30/2017 at 11:16 AM, Obman said:

This girl on Facebook had 4 GA tickets. Not sure if she still has any left but just wanted to share :D

https://m.facebook.com/events/1716275012018201?view=permalink&id=1866158653696502

Hey! Just wanna tell you guys.... issa scam!

I contacted her for proof of purchase because I was interested.... and she refused to give receipts that wasn't a seedy email screenshot, and she didn't know about the flashseats process either.... buyers beware!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

55 minutes ago, donutellha said:

Hey! Just wanna tell you guys.... issa scam!

I contacted her for proof of purchase because I was interested.... and she refused to give receipts that wasn't a seedy email screenshot, and she didn't know about the flashseats process either.... buyers beware!

Oh no! :( Sorry for linking that post, I didn't realize it was a scam.

There are tickets still available on the Flashseats marketplace if you download the app. I was looking through there and found some $120 tickets in the 100s sections. Just trying to help those that haven't gotten tickets yet.

Archived