šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cologne, Germany - February 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Rafael Saldanha

Hi Guys, my name is Rafael and I'm from Brazil, but I live in Lisbon. I bought my ticket to the Koln concert. Want to make contact with you monsters cuz I'm going to the concert alone and it will be great to meet you there, make new friends and, of course, enjoy the show togheter. szszszszsz

I just cant wait!!!

Neptune, rrs

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rafael Saldanha
On ā€Ž01ā€Ž-ā€Ž08ā€Ž-ā€Ž2017 at 2:33 PM, Katja said:

I have CTM for cologne as well and as I go there alone, I would like to meet up :-)

I have CTM too, and Im alone tooo. lets keep in touch to meet at the areana, guys.Ā 

Neptune, rrs

13 hours ago, Rafael Saldanha said:

Hi Guys, my name is Rafael and I'm from Brazil, but I live in Lisbon. I bought my ticket to the Koln concert. Want to make contact with you monsters cuz I'm going to the concert alone and it will be great to meet you there, make new friends and, of course, enjoy the show togheter. szszszszsz

I just cant wait!!!

Yes for sure. We can enjoy the show together ā˜ŗļø

For anybody wanting to join our what'sapp group in order to meet up for the show, just DM me your phone number and I will add you. ā˜ŗļø

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to spend the weekend in Cologne, but unfortunately my flights were canceled.Ā 

First the concert was postponed and now I can still pay for flights which were deleted.

Hi guys, does anyone want 2 seated tickets for the new date as we won't be able to attend the Cologne show. Alternatively we can also exchange for the Berlin show.Ā I think that I can't even refund the tickets, because they want them within 7 days, and I will be back in Germany in 2 weeks. I will be in Cologne Oct 27-30 and we can arrange it.
Cheers!Ā :rockstar:

Have got a ticket in the front row of block 216, single seat only. I'll be going for a refund, or if anyone wants it amĀ happy to sell on at face value (wasĀ 130 euros or something like that, I'll need to check back for the exact price but was normal face value, not part of any package or anything). Sadly can't make the new date with it being on a Tuesday (original plan was to do Berlin & Cologne when the shows were next to each other, am still going to Berlin though!).

Hi guys

I'm going to the concert in Kƶln and want to meet new people, so if you also going to the show, just send me a message and maybe we can talk a bit before we can meet in February

be kind

xoxo, Elias

On 21.8.2017 at 2:24 PM, Arny Bodi said:

Hey,what's up? Ā Do anybody knows if there is any age restriction to the concert in Cologne? I'm 17 years old,I would go with someone who is 27. Am I allowed to enter? I couldn't find anything about it on other sites... :/

Yes you're allowed to enter because you're older than 16. If you want to make sure the security lets you in, you should let your parents write a letter where they transmit the custody to the person who you're going with (SorgerechtsĆ¼bertragung) but you're older than 16 so there should be no reasons why they wouldn't let you in

• 5 weeks later...

So I'm here with another question.. I hope some people who already were to a Gaga Concert can help me.Ā :D:DĀ  Am I allowed to enter with a GoPro??Ā :gum:

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.11.2017 at 11:29 PM, Arny Bodi said:

So I'm here with another question.. I hope some people who already were to a Gaga Concert can help me.Ā :D:DĀ  Am I allowed to enter with a GoPro??Ā :gum:

on the tickets it says that we're not allowed to film or to take pictures so idk if they'll let you in with a gopro, but I think that this should be no problem and you can take it with you

edit: but I never were at a Gaga concert so who am I to tell you?

On 28.11.2017 at 3:31 PM, artElias said:

on the tickets it says that we're not allowed to film or to take pictures so idk if they'll let you in with a gopro, but I think that this should be no problem and you can take it with you

edit: but I never were at a Gaga concert so who am I to tell you?

No no no, I'm glad you're trying to help.Ā  Ā I also saw on the ticket this,but I think it refers to the ticket itself. I mean that we can't make photos of the ticket. But, meanwhile I was looking on the internet and on the website of the LanXESS arena I found every info regarding to the security,and it says that every device that can record video or audio, and is not a phone, is prohibited.. so yeah..BustedĀ :icega:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived