tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

I give up. I tried everything to get 2 standing tickets, how is it possible for everything to be sold out on ticketmaster AND eventim within 30 seconds it just doesnt make sense.

Im praying that like they did with the artRAVE, eventim will release extra GA tickets

Joshua James
1 minute ago, Adampervez said:

I give up. I tried everything to get 2 standing tickets, how is it possible for everything to be sold out on ticketmaster AND eventim within 30 seconds it just doesnt make sense.

Im praying that like they did with the artRAVE, eventim will release extra GA tickets

THIS, Or put an extra date on - she could as theirs a few days gap in the schedule....

WARHOL KIDS

2 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

I went to Manchester for the artRAVE and I don't remember having this problem :( 

Diamond Heart

i just managed to get seating tickets but the standing was removed like literally right away. Im ragin, i hate sitting at concerts lol 

I cant believe how quickly these all sold though ! Bowing down to pray she adds more dates ! 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Adampervez
2 minutes ago, Joshua James said:

THIS, Or put an extra date on - she could as theirs a few days gap in the schedule....

I have a really really bad feeling she wont add another Manchester date but come on Joanne pull through  :giveup:

I really hope that extra tickets are released soon. I remember during artRAVE i already bought seated thinking standing had sold out and eventim soon released extra GA tickets. They have to do this ugh i have to go standing :toofunny:

I can't believe how fast they went! I was refreshing the page like a maniac until they came up for sale and rushed to get standing and they're all gone? :/

Archived