💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

lodylody

Is there anywhere to read up on some key tips for attending? I literally have no clue what I'm doing, I've never been to a concert before :air: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher
10 minutes ago, Haz said:

TfL are gradually understanding that London is a 24/7 city now. There are various night buses and tubes. There’s definitely a night bus that’ll take you to Russell Square from the O2 though. 

Transport for Sunday’s show will be interesting as the Metropolitan Line is partially closed which means the Jubilee will be rammed :triggered: and Stratford train station is closed.

The Metropolitan Line just has no service on Monday - Wednesday nights though, so i think no problem for that. I just hope to be able to take the Jubilee because my home stop is on that line ahahah, otherwise i’ll go to Russell Square with the bus and take the tube from there 

13 minutes ago, Haz said:

I wish you luck, just be prepared to be turned away if it gets packed as the Langham is just off the busiest street in London and it’s chaos at any time of day 

Yeah, just an humble walk there because i work in Mayfair, but my hopes to see her are literally down 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

The Metropolitan Line just has no service on Monday - Wednesday nights though, so i think no problem for that. I just hope to be able to take the Jubilee because my home stop is on that line ahahah, otherwise i’ll go to Russell Square with the bus and take the tube from there 

Yeah, just an humble walk there because i work in Mayfair, but my hopes to see her are literally down 

I was referring to the Sunday gig; the Metropolitan line is partially closed which runs alongside a proportion of the Jubilee towards Wembley.

Trains still run beyond 11pm on Sunday’s from North Greenwich so you’ll be fine late night on either date.

And by all means try, because you never know! She’s sent tea to fans outside her hotel in Germany a few days ago - it depends basically on how strict the Langham want to be, especially in today’s world of heightened security. 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

I just bought a ticket for standing on 4th!!!  I am so excited but I’m going alone so it’d be amazing to have some friends :kara:

heauxmatica

Thrasher
2 hours ago, Haz said:

I was referring to the Sunday gig; the Metropolitan line is partially closed which runs alongside a proportion of the Jubilee towards Wembley.

Trains still run beyond 11pm on Sunday’s from North Greenwich so you’ll be fine late night on either date.

And by all means try, because you never know! She’s sent tea to fans outside her hotel in Germany a few days ago - it depends basically on how strict the Langham want to be, especially in today’s world of heightened security. 

Yeah, i just hope that since it’s late there won’t be just 4-5 trains every ten minutes until closing time and i miss them all because of the overcrowding

Thank you :hug:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

ryanripley
2 hours ago, melon said:

I just bought a ticket for standing on 4th!!!  I am so excited but I’m going alone so it’d be amazing to have some friends :kara:

say hello if you spot me :D 

unless you're wasted :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I'd love to meet some of ya'll in the 4th Feb standing queue :queenga:

gonna be shouting who's on gagadaily??????

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Does anyone want to sell their 8th Feb ticket? :happy:

I am not sure to trust re-sale websites(like viagogo) 

Any help would be great!

COME ON GAYS!!

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Does anyone want to sell their 8th Feb ticket? :happy:

I am not sure to trust re-sale websites(like viagogo) 

Any help would be great!

there's some available left here: 

https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/GEN-c2d8-4349-8de6-9ad86d33eaa6/shop/search?lang=en&locale=en_gb&preFill=1&eventid=331385&ec=O2L180204&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_theo2&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F331385%2Flady-gaga-rescheduled-date-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon
5 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Do you know if Viagogo is realiable ?

I used viagogo for my first The Monster Ball ticket and for Prismatic and Neon Nature and Clean Bandit :happy: My sister’s used them for Drake as well :laughga: Never had a problem with them :nick: 

ModernEcstasy

Hey guys. 

What time would you recommend that I start to que for GA on 8th? I’d like to be as close as possible 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I used viagogo for my first The Monster Ball ticket and for Prismatic and Neon Nature and Clean Bandit :happy: My sister’s used them for Drake as well :laughga: Never had a problem with them :nick: 

Thank you :kara:

I am bit worried cause some fans had problems  for the barcelona show. I don't remember exactly what was it, but their tickets were invalid because viagogo( or someother resale website) returned the orginal tickets t and never refunded them 😅

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived