Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

RockySayTalk

Just heard a radio advert for the show.... no bitch don't get other people to rush to buy tickets :toofunny:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
superbrams
Just now, RockySayTalk said:

Just heard a radio advert for the show.... no bitch don't get other people to rush to buy tickets :toofunny:

what show?

joanne tour? never heard of that

lady gaga? no dont go to her tour

0.o 

So just to confirm as I haven't seen anyone state an exact price..... how much are the seating tickets? And what the maximum you can buy in one transaction? Thanks 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

venusfly
1 minute ago, StJames said:

So just to confirm as I haven't seen anyone state an exact price..... how much are the seating tickets? And what the maximum you can buy in one transaction? Thanks 

seating tickets are £80+. You'll end up paying £100+ with all the fees. You can buy 6 at a time

venusfly
Just now, bramstelwagen said:

but there will be standing tickets tomorrow? or are they all sold out after today?

There will be many standing tickets tomorow, only a few hundred were released in the presale for some reason, there will be several thousand tomorrow morning

superbrams
Just now, LG said:

There will be many standing tickets tomorow, only a few hundred were released in the presale for some reason, there will be several thousand tomorrow morning

okay thank you so much, now I have some hope 

JennDontBeHasty
57 minutes ago, LG said:

seating tickets are £80+. You'll end up paying £100+ with all the fees. You can buy 6 at a time

Mine were £113 (if you want LV 1 seats they cost more) + £29.50 for extra services and charges. That's x2 so I won't be seeing more than one show at those prices!

Hello, I'm new in here. Nice to meet you all. :)

So, I'm from Mexico and my boyfriend and I are going to London to see Gaga on October 9.
And my question is, can I buy tickets online from Mexico or what can I do to buy my tickets?
I'm a little nervous. :excited2:

18 minutes ago, Ockap26 said:

Hello, I'm new in here. Nice to meet you all. :)

So, I'm from Mexico and my boyfriend and I are going to London to see Gaga on October 9.
And my question is, can I buy tickets online from Mexico or what can I do to buy my tickets?
I'm a little nervous. :excited2:

Welcome! :)

You can... just follow this link ( http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Lady-Gaga-tickets/artist/1249444?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_homeA_2_f2 ).

I'd suggest registering to the site before the sale starts as well.

Let's hope we get tickets today as the vast majority of them go on sale this morning. The LN presale was a joke and I'm still convinced it was a scam, so I'm really praying that it doesn't happen with general sale today. 

Good luck to you all guys! I hope I'll see you there

Archived