Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I genuinely think they automatically sell the tickets to stubhub. Excuse me for going conspiracy theory on this but it's shady as **** that it's so damn difficult for fans to get tickets in the fan presale. If this happens tomorrow I'm gonna be furious. 

Going off at Ticketmaster on Twitter rn. They need to change how this is done 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

For the sake of trying and seeing if it'd work I tried too and had the same result :huh: There's still tomorrow guys and possibly more concert dates and the third party sellers which will drop in price with some time. I remember trying the Adele.com pre-sale for 2 dates and didn't manage to get any tickets but then during the general sale I managed to get tickets - so trust me there's always a chance!

Go to the Live Nation tweet about the presale and look at the replies. Literally no one was able to get tickets. This is SHADY. I am tweeting them about it and they're replying to other people but ignoring me. This isn't normal

bananahammock

I resorted to buying tickets from viagogo yesterday just so I had peace of mind :laughga: so expensive but it's crazy how quickly they're selling out

Still trying to get regular tickets so I don't have to pay the crazy 3rd party fees

1 minute ago, bananahammock said:

I resorted to buying tickets from viagogo yesterday just so I had peace of mind  so expensive but it's crazy how quickly they're selling out

Still trying to get regular tickets so I don't have to pay the crazy 3rd party fees

Noooooo this is exactly what they want! This breaks my heart. They take advantage of diehard fans by selling the tickets directly to the third party sites. I'm really sorry you did this :( 

it's **** but i'm sure they only had a very small amount to sell. but why even do a sale if it's only gonna anger people.

ok no time to panic. the general sale is still tomorrow and there will be more dates for london 100%

bananahammock
Just now, Harry said:

Noooooo this is exactly what they want! This breaks my heart. They take advantage of diehard fans by selling the tickets directly to the third party sites. I'm really sorry you did this :( 

lmao I know I fell for their games :giveup:

LUCKILY when I got them yesterday, the prices weren't as high as they are now because people weren't as desperate. Only had to pay £17 extra which I thought was worth it. Still gonna be queuing for the general sale tomorrow tho

Just now, MichaelSimpson7 said:

All I'm getting is "no matches" for Manchester and London. I was ready for 9am wtf

Same here. I was on the site since 9 am (8am UK time) and at 10am (9am UK time) I immediately went in. How is this even possible?

JennDontBeHasty

I'm in Ireland so was also trying to get tickets to the London show. I was on at 9AM on the dot and just wanted regular seating but not even the worst sections came up. Very strange, from what I can see, no one was successful in getting any - a glitch maybe? 

I also tried to get wheelchair accessible seating (I have partial mobility so can't stand for long periods) and no joy but the guy on the phone was very nice, he said a minuscule number of pre-sale tickets were released - I assume this is across the board -  and that I'd have a much stronger chance of getting them tomorrow AM so keep the faith people!

I wouldn't feel so upset if I knew she'd release more dates but I can't pay those rip off ticket tout sales, not if I've to worry about flights and accommodation as well.

Archived