💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

venusfly

I bought 1 ticket to the London show just in case she doesn't add a Glasgow show :giveup: if she adds one i'll sell it at below face value to anyone who wants it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rivington Rebel
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'm going on my own and have Come to Mama too :awesome: 

2 hours ago, hausofaxel said:

I am! Although I'm going for regular standing (if I manage to get tickets tomorrow or on Friday).

This is going to be great!  :firega::hug:

7 hours ago, hausofaxel said:

GA or CTM? I'm going on my own.

CTM :)

6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Guys there's still viagogo, right now it's gonna be ridiculous prices for tickets but give it a few weeks/months and they'll be down to only slightly above face value price - I'm guessing £80-£120 for a GA ticket down the line :confused: 

Livenation tomorrow and general sale on Friday as well but always remember that viagogo and the other safe third party sellers will be horrendous prices now but they will plummet as the weeks/months go on (the GA ones especially, the good seating will likely stay extortionate :rip:)

OMG WHAT :woot: 

I'm going on my own and have Come to Mama too :awesome: 

You won't be on your own now we're coming :awesome:

But yeah, I'm being serious - anyone going on their own who isn't comfortable going on their own, come and hang with us! I love meeting new people!! :sara:

superbrams
1 hour ago, Jase said:

But yeah, I'm being serious - anyone going on their own who isn't comfortable going on their own, come and hang with us! I love meeting new people!! :sara:

yes i am going on my own, would be so nice meeting you 

hausofaxel
2 hours ago, Jase said:

I'd love to! :happy:

superbrams

okay goodluck everyone, have a good night of sleep

tomorrow is round 2

i am so nervous for this

i hope i will be able to snatch a ticket

Archived