Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
59 minutes ago, Haz said:

Breaking: Gaga has cancelled the rest of her European tour due to pain :(

I thought this was trolling but then just to be safe I checked the GGD homepage and my heart sunk :/ 

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I thought this was trolling but then just to be safe I checked the GGD homepage and my heart sunk :/ 

If only I was 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

I'm so heartbroken for her. I really hope she gets better but I'm so gutted.

I guess she needs to make sure shes 100% for 2 years in Vegas!

BoomKack

My flight landed at City literally minutes ago and the first thing I read was a message from my friend saying “I’m so sorry”

I’m trying not to cry on the DLR right now

Haroon

I posted this in the main thread but I think it's relevant to post here as well:

I'm very sad for all of the fans affected by the cancelled dates :( I hope you can recover some of the costs of travel & accommodation & other things, and if unfortunately you can't then I really hope you make the most of your visit/stay in London. There's still a lot that you can do in the city and I'm sure you'll find something that works for you. Don't let your time and money and effort all go to waste - when life gives us lemons, we need to try to make lemonade :S

One day we'll all reunite with Gaga at a future concert, until then let's stay strong and wish the best health and recovery for Gaga :ohno: Sending you guys and Gaga so many hugs and so much love :heart:

Phaye Monster

Imagine how awful she must feel about this. It must be so difficult for her. 

Now I just have to find something else to do for my dad’s birthday:wtf:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

venusfly

I decided I’m going to fly to London anyway and just enjoy the city anyway even if I’m only there for the night time, it’s london, I’ll find something to do :shrug:

SlaeUrAnus

I stupidly never got a refunded hotel room so i’m just going to go for the day. 

In my messy era.

3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I decided I’m going to fly to London anyway and just enjoy the city anyway even if I’m only there for the night time, it’s london, I’ll find something to do :shrug:

What about go see a show on the West End?

I know it's more money but you're technically still seeing a show. :rip: 

Defmix100

Oh no :( I'm not trying to sound self centered but I've been going through the worst depressed time ever and this concert was going to be the only highlight, and now I've spent £800 altogether on two cancelled dates, hope she feels better and maybe Vegas is all she does in the future, I want to go to Vegas some day

ryanripley

i recommend the free museums in london! the natural history museum, the science museum and the V&A if you're looking to make a day out of london :D

look them up and see if they appeal to you, they're all free entry with lots to see

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived