tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, JennDontBeHasty said:

So was I, maybe they hesitated due to Artrave but the crowd was still amazing... I reckon they just started small to gauge demand and they'll add more, there's loads of gaps in between dates. 

I'd rather see her in Dublin than travel to UK TBH. 

Yeah I think that was the case. Plus album sales are not as strong so it makes sense that they'd be cautious

1 hour ago, Harry said:

The tickets on Get Me In for the 11th are currently cheaper than the 9th but I would be hesitant about giving money to those people, personally. This experience has made me passionately hate them TBH 

I always tell people that buying concert tickets is the WORST and most stressful thing ever one can do on the Internet. They don't believe me and laugh at me. Well :madge: 

23 minutes ago, Jase said:

I wanted a huge GGD meetup and now we're all going to different LDN dates  

We can still do a GDD convention :sis: 

who will love me when the night is over

hausofaxel

It's so weird how was impossible to get tickets for the 9th, but everyone seemed to get tickets for the 11th! I'm so glad I have a ticket now though! See you on the 11th!

47 minutes ago, Jase said:

I wanted a huge GGD meetup and now we're all going to different LDN dates :giveup:  :giveup:

Seems like you're gonna have to fork out for a three-day London trip babe 

Jamie Humphries

After literally the morning from hell trying to figure this out whilst at work (I'm so behind on everything now :neyde: ) I managed to get two standing tickets for the 11th!!

More expensive than I would have liked as I had to settle for viagogo sales. I got the second ticket for my mum as a birthday surprise, she's going to lose her ****. We went all out in the Monster Pit for the BTWB back in the day! :derpga:

Hopefully see some of you there!

1 minute ago, Jamie Humphries said:

After literally the morning from hell trying to figure this out whilst at work (I'm so behind on everything now :neyde: ) I managed to get two standing tickets for the 11th!!

More expensive than I would have liked as I had to settle for viagogo sales. I got the second ticket for my mum as a birthday surprise, she's going to lose her ****. We went all out in the Monster Pit for the BTWB back in the day! :derpga:

Hopefully see some of you there!

Sucks that you had to pay extra, I hate resale sites. But I'm glad you get to go and experience it! See you there!

Jamie Humphries
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sucks that you had to pay extra, I hate resale sites. But I'm glad you get to go and experience it! See you there!

Glad you get to go too! I 've been silently freaking out along with you on all this f u c k e r y  :toofunny:

Just now, Jamie Humphries said:

Glad you get to go too! I 've been silently freaking out along with you on all this f u c k e r y  :toofunny:

Haha I had several major meltdowns this week about it so I'm glad it finally paid off today lmao

Bolkins

Im super annoyed about the presale/sale fiasco, I dont know how anyone managed to do it they were sold within seconds. Gonna wait until resale gets cheaper and then try then, or wait until more days are added. I wish she had done a stadium tour! 

Not the bore worms!

10 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

Im super annoyed about the presale/sale fiasco, I dont know how anyone managed to do it they were sold within seconds. Gonna wait until resale gets cheaper and then try then, or wait until more days are added. I wish she had done a stadium tour! 

This Lady Gaga tour reeks of the promoter being in bed with the resale sites.

Its obvious that sites like Viagogo and Stubhub have been given large allocations of tickets to resell direct from the promoter. They are selling them at relatively small margins .

Hardly any tickets were released in the presales to drive demand and hype up .

They are trying to panic people into buying overpriced vip packages or buy off resale sites .

I got through on AXS this morning at 9.03 and the Monday gig was sold out ,I find that very hard to believe.

I got through to the Wednesday gig just after 9.40 and got 4 standing,the queue time was very short .

I bought 2 more at around 10am and the queue time was short ,indicating not many people in the waiting room.

The ticket prices for this tour are very high ,£130 for lower level seats and almost £100 for the upper level ,that's a rip off .

They are holding back a large amount of normal tickets ,watch my words these will magically be released over the coming months. The demand for tickets is not as high as people think .

Dont go on the resale sites ,hang tough ,more tickets will be released and more dates added .

Bolkins
21 minutes ago, Fano said:

Its obvious that sites like Viagogo and Stubhub have been given large allocations of tickets to resell direct from the promoter. They are selling them at relatively small margins .

They are trying to panic people into buying overpriced vip packages or buy off resale sites .

I got through on AXS this morning at 9.03 and the Monday gig was sold out ,I find that very hard to believe.

I got through to the Wednesday gig just after 9.40 and got 4 standing,the queue time was very short .

I bought 2 more at around 10am and the queue time was short ,indicating not many people in the waiting room.

The ticket prices for this tour are very high ,£130 for lower level seats and almost £100 for the upper level ,that's a rip off .

They are holding back a large amount of normal tickets ,watch my words these will magically be released over the coming months. The demand for tickets is not as high as people think .

Dont go on the resale sites ,hang tough ,more tickets will be released and more dates added .

Interesting :oprah: Actually makes a lot of sense, I assumed touts were buying them up to make a profit but maybe its Gaga being the ultimate tout, Joanne the Scammer is sh00k

Not the bore worms!

TheJackMonster
27 minutes ago, Fano said:

They say they are working to secure more which means there is still unsold tickets so you are right.

Archived