đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Emigrante

Okay, who wants to meet up with me in Amsterdam before the concert and maybe go together to the show?:D I'm arriving the day before the show. :P 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vertigostick

Unfortunately can’t attend the show. I have two seats I would sell  for the price of one ticket.

PM me if you’re interested!

Mr Ricky

I think a locker is big enough to put in your jacket, it's just not big enough for a bag bigger than given size. 

Crossfit

ithinkweed

I think they just meant that they are not going to let leaving big bags in the cloakroom? I mean there has to be a cloakroom, there not being one just makes no sense :toofunny:

Floxiemonster

Hey :) There's a huge cloakroom free of charge but on your own risk.
Also there are lockers 50 x 23,5 x 25,5 cm for €2,- (it's smart to already have a €2 coin with you if you want to use a locker).
Only small bags are allowed (size: 21 x 29,7 x 10 cm)  inside because of the policy they have.
Hope that'll answer your questions, if not, feel free to ask more ofcourse!

Fascination
13 hours ago, Jarvin said:

If anyone is up for smoking a joint in line saturday hit me up, i will get in line at around 9 :classy:

Why are you going to be there so early? The concert will start at 20:30. If you go at nine in the morning you’ll have to wait for so long. Will there really be people waiting so early? I’m going with a friend and his friends but I think we’ll go in the line at around 14:00

Yemeni Feed
20 minutes ago, Fascination said:

Why are you going to be there so early? The concert will start at 20:30. If you go at nine in the morning you’ll have to wait for so long. Will there really be people waiting so early? I’m going with a friend and his friends but I think we’ll go in the line at around 14:00

thats what i thought. I just hope the weather is in our favor, I was having flashbacks to Amsterdam pride this summer and how the weather was beautiful. I totally forgot that it was the winter now. Lol my bad.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

2 minutes ago, Moumen Eryani said:

thats what i thought. I just hope the weather is in our favor, I was having flashbacks to Amsterdam pride this summer and how the weather was beautiful. I totally forgot that it was the winter now. Lol my bad.

To get the best possible spot :giveup:

Fascination
1 minute ago, Moumen Eryani said:

Thursday there’s a big storm in the Netherlands with (very) heavy winds on most places in the country, but according to the Volkskrant, there’s fifty percent chance of sunshine and thirty percent chance for rain. So for now, it looks like it will be fine.

Fascination
3 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

To get the best possible spot :giveup:

I have seated tickets so I don’t have to worry about that but I wish I could stand close to Gaga. Now I will see her and hear her, but from a bigger distance. :(

6 minutes ago, Fascination said:

I have seated tickets so I don’t have to worry about that but I wish I could stand close to Gaga. Now I will see her and hear her, but from a bigger distance. :(

I understand, i have always bought standing tickets for gaga. Its so fun to see her from one meter away!

3 hours ago, Fascination said:

Thursday there’s a big storm in the Netherlands with (very) heavy winds on most places in the country, but according to the Volkskrant, there’s fifty percent chance of sunshine and thirty percent chance for rain. So for now, it looks like it will be fine.

concert is on saturday :derpga:

Magneto

Bring your popcorn and/or tissues. Five Foot Two will be shown in full before the concert.

Free my mind

Fascination
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Bring your popcorn and/or tissues. Five Foot Two will be shown in full before the concert.

Really? :what:

Archived