💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

it's usually straight ahead if you enter the arena, to the right and left of the merch stand are the entrances to GA standing 

I am SO excited 

Thank you :kara:

I was already getting nervous because I thought I wouldn’t find it.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Thank you :kara:

I was already getting nervous because I thought I wouldn’t find it.

lmao, there's no way you'll miss it, it's a large wall in a central part of the arena. It's a fixed spot in the arena, the same for every show. If you want to buy something, you might want to consider buying before the show and storing it in a locker, it'll save you a lot of time after the show

Hellloo! Are you guys going to go there super early? I'm confused with the early access tickets if it's worth going super early if you have GA tickets, especially since the stage is huge and high and long and all over the place. Plus it's cold and I want to enjoy the concert hehe

14 hours ago, BadMonster said:

lmao, there's no way you'll miss it, it's a large wall in a central part of the arena. It's a fixed spot in the arena, the same for every show. If you want to buy something, you might want to consider buying before the show and storing it in a locker, it'll save you a lot of time after the show

Last time I went to a John legend concert in the ziggo dome, and there we’re no lockers anymore! 

3 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

Last time I went to a John legend concert in the ziggo dome, and there we’re no lockers anymore! 

Be there when the doors open and you'll be fine I think! I was at Ziggodome last night for Depeche Mode. The doors opened at 18.30, we were there at 19.00 and there were plenty of lockers to choose from. It was a sold out show though!

2 hours ago, Noelle said:

Be there when the doors open and you'll be fine I think! I was at Ziggodome last night for Depeche Mode. The doors opened at 18.30, we were there at 19.00 and there were plenty of lockers to choose from. It was a sold out show though!

Oohhh I mean that we were not allowed to use lockers! 

WirralMonster

Beyond excited now, fly on Friday.. 

Reckon it's worth waiting beyond after at the stage door or are the days of meeting her that way long gone? I haven' seen any hotel info for her in Amsterdam.  

Can finally say see gaga this week 💃

DanceInTheDark

Can someone tell me how the Early Access works? What time should I arrive? And where do I need to go? :laughga:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

1 hour ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Can someone tell me how the Early Access works? What time should I arrive? And where do I need to go? :laughga:

Usually the early entrance is like 2 meters next to the normal entrance. You will get instructions there i think.

MikyARTPOP
3 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

It is the entrance only for people who bought packages or also for GA tickets?

Sorrry for the question but it's my first time...

M

I got an e-mail but i don’t know how to insert it here but it says!

Official bags policy
you can't take large bags to the concert. Only bags with a max size of A4 paper and 10cm deep are allowed. Please leave larger bags at home or at your hotel. There is no cloakroom and there are no lockers available for big bags.

Fascination
9 minutes ago, Bat said:

But what are you supposed to do with your coat then? 

I guess you have to keep it on. :selena:

It really sucks, because I’m coming from Nortern Netherlands and staying for the night. I have to drop my bag off somewhere else, then go to the venue because the venue is really harsh on their bag policy.

Find it so hard to imagine they don't have cloakrooms. The site of the ZiggoDome says they have and use it for free.

Archived