tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannethenight

I will be in Amsterdam with my bae after the paris show (feb 21) We will be happy to meet you in Amsterdam :hug:

🌹

LittleMonster20

Just 14 more days/2 weeks left:excited2:

Are you all excited?What are you guys most curious to see live at the show?

Let’s start discussing:)

On 18-12-2017 at 10:45 PM, WirralMonster said:

Yes I'm hoping too, or at her hotel in town (hopefully find out which one it'll be nearer the time!) It'll be a cold wait..

I’m guessing Gaga will stay at the Amstel hotel,or at the Waldorf Astoria.I really hope we maybe get to meet her.

MikyARTPOP

Can't wait to attend for the show! It's my first time seeing Gaga live and it will be my first journey in another country :excited2:

M

Magneto

This bish better play our new national anthem or I'm unstanning:grr: GRAB YOUR DRUGS AND SPARK IT WORLD!

Free my mind

LittleMonster20
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

This bish better play our new national anthem or I'm unstanning:grr: GRAB YOUR DRUGS AND SPARK IT WORLD!

YASSS I mean that would be so fitting.And 10 new songs are added,maybe she will?:excited2:

Magneto
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

YASSS I mean that would be so fitting.And 10 new songs are added,maybe she will?:excited2:

I don't think she'll do the full song, but maybe just a reference in a speech or just a short acapella

Free my mind

Yemeni Feed
10 hours ago, Magneto said:

I don't think she'll do the full song, but maybe just a reference in a speech or just a short acapella

Im there for that!

Instagram.com/1.mxe

ithinkweed

I CAN’T WAIT for it, I’m having dreams of my trip to Amsterdam and Gaga’s show there every single night :toofunny: Most excited for John Wayne and The Cure :excited2:

malongaga

Is she even staying in hotels this tour? I haven’t seen a single “Lady gaga leaving “....” hotel photo. Or is the tourbus for the american leg only?

MikyARTPOP
55 minutes ago, malongaga said:

Is she even staying in hotels this tour? I haven’t seen a single “Lady gaga leaving “....” hotel photo. Or is the tourbus for the american leg only?

I didn't see any pics about the tour bus :ladyhaha:

M

4 hours ago, malongaga said:

good point :D

On 06/12/2017 at 9:34 AM, LittleMonster20 said:

Is anyone else going to try to meet Gaga after the show at the Ziggo Dome exit?And does anyone know where it is?

Thanks in advance and maybe I'll see you there:woohoo: 

I am...  Backstage package yay!!!!

Monster in Scotland

Archived