Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikyARTPOP
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

That's awesome! Ticketmaster is the official seller. Ticketswap is a great one for secondary ticketing if you need. Good luck getting ticketz and I'll might see you guys there! :hug:

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

ticketmaster is selling train tickets to the show for 15 euros!

ticketmaster.nl is the official ticket site in The Netherlands, ticketmaster is active in quite a few European countries! Tickets people ask a refund for become available straight away. I bought multiple GA tix for Amsterdam today there

Guys thanks a lot! I'll try  to buy tickets tonight and I'll tell you.. thanks 😘😘😘

M

Fascination
6 hours ago, BadMonster said:

ticketmaster is selling train tickets to the show for 15 euros!

Uhh, but I assume that's only tickets for like, to the venue and back to the station I have to go to? Honestly it's only like 20 euro, a unlimited train ticket for a whole day usual so I'd rather buy that one I guess.

Weasel

I just checked Ticketmaster, I can't find any tickets of 2 seats together, is that correct? :duck:

joannethenight

hi guys, i will come to Amsterdam after the paris show with my boyfriend. Is there someone who can help with accommodation and city? :hug: We look at CouchSurfing etc but want to be a guest of little monsters :hug:

🌹

MikyARTPOP
28 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I just checked Ticketmaster, I can't find any tickets of 2 seats together, is that correct? :duck:

I was looking for Parterre tickets and they were not available 😢😢 2 seats together I didn't see them but only one 

M

Jonathanholland

Managed to get 4 tickets on the first row!  :tony:

Before there was love, there was silence

So I was originally going to the Antwerp show, but my friend couldn’t go on that date so we bought tickets for Amsterdam on Ticketswap & I was so scared, I never bought tickets using that but I got them and I’m so happy! See you guys there!

Purple Odyssey
19 hours ago, MikyARTPOP said:

Guys, do you think Ticketmaster will release other GA tickets for the show?

keep checking ticketmaster as I've seen quite a few come up as they are processing refunds, they go again quite quickly though

MikyARTPOP
2 hours ago, Purple Odyssey said:

keep checking ticketmaster as I've seen quite a few come up as they are processing refunds, they go again quite quickly though

I got 'em! See you there guys!

M

Fascination
On 10/15/2017 at 0:26 AM, Weasel said:

I just checked Ticketmaster, I can't find any tickets of 2 seats together, is that correct?

It’s hard to buy seated tickets now, tbh. When I was buying my ticket with my mother on the first day I did have the opportunity to choose where I wanted to sit, but since a lot of tickets are sold (only a couple of hundred seated tickets are available) it’s hard to buy seated tickets for your friend and yourself and to sit next to each other. 

ithinkweed

Just filled in the refund form for the Antwerp show and bought tickets to the Amsterdam show! Got regular GA for myself and seats for my family. The seats are a little worse than the previous ones they had but still not bad. Going to this show makes our trip much easier (we’re travelling from another country to see her). Excited!!! :excited2:

• 2 weeks later...
Ngan Nguyen
On 10/2/2017 at 6:57 PM, Hyperballad said:

Since I read those comments in the topic about a meeting in the north of the Netherlands, in specific Groningen. I think we should hold a roll call. Quote me or mention me and say “I’m interested in a meeting” and I’ll make a list of members wanting to meet up. (October/November/December) Also mention which month will be the best for you to meet. If you want, we can start a Instagram / whatever group conversation. It would be nice to make a group picture / selfie at the end of the meeting. :)

I'd be interested as well, I'm living in Groningen :classy:

Archived