Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Schwerk

Featured Posts

dancefreak
6 hours ago, shabody said:

I believe it's €81 with the presale cost

Really?! Didn't viagogo buy all the tickets and sold them for 160-200 euro?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dancefreak
13 hours ago, shabody said:

Oh yes of course, I was talking about the original Ticketone price

Oh thank you.

I hope that after many tickets get refunded and the sales open again, I will be able to find one. Hopefully on Ticketone, but viagogo would do, too, if it's necessary. :sweat:

Hello all,

I have a huge favor to ask if anybody is able to help in any way.

I was supposed to go to Milan concert on 26th but as we know it was postponed. I have 4 tickets to bad seats (C19 section, rows with restricted view). 

Since I spent a lot of money the first time I was not sure I could go again on 18th to Milano, but both my sister (who s been listening to Joanne through her chemotherapy treatment) and me really want to go and I ve picked up extra work to earn more money. However, since we've been given a new chance I d really want to treat my sister with better experience, it would mean the world to me that she could enjoy the concert from a place she could see Gaga normally. 

So, my question is: Do you know any way I could find tickets for B section or anyone who s willing to trade 2 tickets for 4 or I d pay extra or any kind of deal. Scalpers are currently selling 1 ticket for B section for 250+ eur, I cannot afford that at this time (my monthly salary is 500eur). I already spent a lot of money for the first round and now that I ve decided to still go there is a lot money I need again.

Anyways, if anyone has some suggestions, ideas, or offers, I d highly appreciate it

Thanks 

xoxo

Zoccolas:hor:

Can you help me buy 2 tickets to the concert?

Viagogo, TicketOne, geekseat, NO ONE HAS TICKETS.

Well TicketOne has but they are super expensive and bad seats..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Well I just refunded 2 (bad seats). So I am assuming they will open the sales after some time... the only problem is nobody knows when...

xoxo

I only had correspondence with ticketone.it and Live Nation does not have Gaga's concert in offers anymore? huh? 

I just went to ticketone website and there was 1 B level ticket for sales... but then it disappeared after 10 sec *February flashbacks*. So it seems they are putting them up 1 by 1 as people cancel?

I still need 2 tickets though .... ugh... praying I can find them before the concert :(

xoxo

South Blonde
5 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

I just went to ticketone website and there was 1 B level ticket for sales... but then it disappeared after 10 sec *February flashbacks*.

I was trying to buy it but I couldn't get to the end of the procedure. The same thing happened last February. I guess God doesn't want me to attend the show... :selena:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I'm looking for 4 parterre/standing/GA tickets for a reasonable price. If anyone knows something, please let me know. 

Archived