Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
3 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I get it. My only point is technically they sold what they set out to sell. 

of course.... but that's a "sell out" on a technicality.... and low expectations from the team show there isn't as much interest as one would expect.

And here we go AGAIN with the security line!!:yay:

C5D117B2-87DE-4469-8F79-1B727F4FCEC3.thu

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 minute ago, slayo said:

The show just started!!! I Like It Rough is the new opening song omg I can't believe it!:giveup:

:interestinga: Shaddup:toofunny:

scallywally
35 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

They are selling the top level directly facing stage, not the sides. 

You honestly do not know what you speak of. As someone in the industry let me tell you, they decide what capacity based on the demand they think she can sell. Now if it had sold super well they could release more tickets, but they decided to stick with whatever plan they had, and sold out the capacity they assigned. The show is sold out, you can’t buy tickets. So that’s all that matters.

im done now. 

As someone in the industry you know what you just typed is absolute bullshit. What on earth do you do? Im interested. I bet youre a nice loving guy but that is the opposite of how things work. Im interested how that works in Canada. Maybe different to overseas, not having a go but what do you do? genuine interest. The correct way is not to dare hire the arena for the second night. P.S the BCN arena is big but isn't huge, a good business mind would be to sell out the 1 night, the cost of the arena, dancers, musicians, legal fees ect is huge to do the second night. But youd get that, working in the industry. Nobody wants a double half sold out arena to get a 'sold out' on a poster. 

Maybe in Canada though, im not saying your wrong. Should she put 2 stadium dates on sale and curtain off 3 quarters for extra 'sold out stadiums' on a poster? Of course not. Jesus. They didn't sell, thats fine, no need for excuses we still love her. its better to have more space anyway. 

(Plus she hasn't spent much time promoting the last few albums in Europe, shes done amazing in the US/Canada though).

Teal Ambition

SPANISH MONSTERS PULL THROUGH TONIGHT :pray:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Irrelevant

I can't wait for the shookening sound of a new song only to be a remix we've never bothered to listen to

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived