💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

She gives a great show but she cuts the best part. If theres a reason she could just tell us or remove it forever or performit forever, but she cant be driving us crazy like this.

There was no good reason for not performing them at stadium shows, she could just dance in circles at the main stage.

I think that's literally what drives me crazy. THE SONGS COULD BE ARRANGED FOR STADIUM, it's not difficult at all.

Either remove them completely or keep them, but it's been enough of this :saladga:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

She gives a great show but she cuts the best part. If theres a reason she could just tell us or remove it forever or performit forever, but she cant be driving us crazy like this.

There was no good reason for not performing them at stadium shows, she could just dance in circles at the main stage.

Yeah I don't understand the reason either, and I hope she sings them!

What I'm trying to say is that maybe we should start being less demanding so that she won't feel pushed to do things she may not want to do. After all, we're her fans because of the amazing decisions she took without our advice and we should be a shelter and not another group of people expecting things from her.

But it's just something I've been thinking since the threads that came after 5F2 trailer. I understand that a lot of people want those songs and I'm sure she doesn't ignore that for no reason.

Let's just hope that you all get them at your dates :excited2:

not asher613
Just now, alejandro24 said:

Yall just need to get used to it.. the trinity will get cut for every second show in 1 city :neyde:

early

Just now, not asher613 said:

why do you say that?

Cause she has bodywide chronic pain without a specific reason, other than her hip injury. Any because of what she just said. 

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I think Gaga has fibromyalgia. 

Ok so I don't know a lot about this but from what I just google'd, this doesn't sound like a reach at all??? it sounds like it's very descriptive of her, actually.

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Cause she has bodywide chronic pain without a specific reason, other than her hip injury. Any because of what she just said. 

Yeah you may be right. It's amazing how she can keep up with so much work having to struggle with that pain everyday!

I hope she doesn't though.

Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

what?

She kind of maybe hinted at it. She says the people who have lupus, something else I can't remember, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain like her need to stay strong, etc. 

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

Yeah I don't understand the reason either, and I hope she sings them!

What I'm trying to say is that maybe we should start being less demanding so that she won't feel pushed to do things she may not want to do. After all, we're her fans because of the amazing decisions she took without our advice and we should be a shelter and not another group of people expecting things from her.

But it's just something I've been thinking since the threads that came after 5F2 trailer. I understand that a lot of people want those songs and I'm sure she doesn't ignore that for no reason.

Let's just hope that you all get them at your dates :excited2:

This!:golfclap:

Guys, we should relax and enjoy the show:happy:

Archived