Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Katie14
2 hours ago, Emily Cofrancisco said:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2-LADY-GAGA-TICKETS-9-10-17-WELLS-FARGO-CENTER-PHILADELPHIA-PA-GA-FLOOR-/192299683238?

these are two GA seats to Saturday's show! I currently am the hugest bidder but I can no longer go to the concert so if you bid $5 more I won't put bid you and chances are you will win! I would really love if someone bought them because if not I'm losing $230 ($115 per ticket) lol. Plus $115 per ticket is an amazing price! 

dont you mean sunday's show?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katmonster

Honestly I'll probably get a seated ticket last minute for Sunday as it seems GA tickets are either way too expensive or all gone now lmao :selena: 

Also- I tried to see if I could get a ticket to the Brian Newman show at Milkboy and apparently I'm too young:lolly: I'm 18 :awkney:

Regardless, I am so so so excited for both shows I could just cry!!!😭I can't wait to meet everyone. See y'all front barricade at the Monday show for sure💪🏻

Katie14

Im more excited about seeing the documentary in a few weeks than going to the show tomorrow. What is wrong with me :toofunny:

Dylangaga

I'm so excited for the concert tomorrow night! :)

I'll be in section 103...anyone else?!

I got my V.I.P souvenirs in the mail today so I'll be sporting the pink backpack!

I hope she performs DIC, BM and Paparazzi because i didn't get to see them live at my Chicago date! :( 

not asher613
32 minutes ago, dtook91 said:

I got my V.I.P souvenirs in the mail today so I'll be sporting the pink backpack!

I hope she performs DIC, BM and Paparazzi because i didn't get to see them live at my Chicago date! :( 

if she doesn't play them I will feel personally insulted. 

mucinex
40 minutes ago, dtook91 said:

Second 105 ✌ 

So satisfying when other people comment that they have seats too. I don't like to feel like I'm the only one whose getting seated tickets 💀

Allison M

It the night before the show and the shorts I ordered online don't have the button for the top. Kill me now. I have no idea what I'm wearing now

23 minutes ago, Allison M said:

It the night before the show and the shorts I ordered online don't have the button for the top. Kill me now. I have no idea what I'm wearing now

Don't worry about it! I was having so many bus ticket issues today, I was afraid for like 15 minutes I wasn't going to be able to get there. ****ing megabus cancelled the ride I bought my ticket for. Just be excited :excited2:

See you Monday! I've got GA and I'm going alone, so I hope I make friends in line. lol It's my first Gaga show! 

i swear to **** if she doesn't do bloody mary i'll burn my stan card

edit: pm me if you live in the nepa area

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Archived