Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi monsters! I haven't been on here in a long time but I wanted to see if anyone wants a GA ticket for the Philly show on Monday, Sept 11. I have to sell mine. I have an audition that night so I'm trying to sell my ticket for Monday so I can purchase a one for the Sunday show. I can't miss Gaga đŸ™đŸ»đŸ˜­Â 

The other GA tickets are listed as 250 each but I listed mine at $230 so it's a bit cheaper. I purchased it on Stubhub, so that's where I have to sell it from. Check out StubHub if you're looking for GA in Philly! You are 100% protected through StubHub and PayPal (if you use that to pay), but if you want extra assurance, my eBay user name is britney*taylor, where I have great seller feedback. 

Hope this helps someone out ♄♄ If you guys know of any other places I can post to get the word out please let me know. Thanks!!

1 minute ago, whipopotamus said:

im in GA!

Great!  But you probably wouldn't be able to stop over to say hi without losing your spot.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, Oyster said:

Is she still sick? Will she be able to perform? 

She's performing right now.

47 minutes ago, NIKE said:

We ready people?

Nobody could ever be ready or worthy for this.

Katmonster

Y'all I am so ready to dance and cry with everyone! I'm so overcome with emotions right now omg. It's going to be an adventure! :hug::kara::ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, Katmonster said:

Omg I'm so anxious and excited ahhhh!!!! I feel like I'm gonna cry lmao. :firega::sharon:

Ikr.  I might not survive the wait.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Is anyone going to either Brian Newman show?? I'm going to both lol  My show is on the 11th

Archived