Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Allison M
6 hours ago, shoful said:

I live in Bucks!!!

I got CTM for the show on the 10th and just GA for the 11th. Im so pumped for this concert

YAAASSSSFGTKFNRJHY. I got CTM for both shows since I can't get there until later on the 11th. Kinda wish I didn't panic about being in the back of GA but it's okay! My tax return came through 😂 I'm excited to meet you!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, pavastian said:

did it just sold out in a couple seconds?

I just checked, I think GA is gone.. but not sure because apparently CTM packages are still available. 

welp, I guess I'm going to this show. This was the only one with either Come To Mama or GA that wasn't on the other side of the country. Hopefully it'll be a really special show since it's the last American one for a while.

hpmcmill

I'm trying to get two tickets for the 9/10 Sunday show, but Stubhub they are all over like $200 each unless you want to sit behind the stage. If anyone comes across face value (or not much higher) they don't want or need, I'll buy them immediately!

Going to the Philly show on the 10th alone. Spent close to 500 for the Perfect Illusion package, it is my dream to meet her, so wondering should I also buy a GA so I can be close to stage or catwalk? I want to be close to Gaga but confused. Was in a panic to buy tickets since it was so crazy. Someone please help, I plan on coming down early morning of show, hoping to meet some friends. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Need to know if I should buy GA if I would like to be close to stage??

I'm so glad this year I'm fortunate enough to see Gaga twice. One show in Philadelphia and the other in Pittsburgh. Joanne World Tour better slay my heart! :diane:

I will be going to the Gaga show on the 10th in Philly, I bought the Perfect Illusion  package, mainly because I was feeling rushed and overwhelmed at the time, so then went back and purchased a GA ticket, really thinking I will end up using the GA ticket, know I have to get there early so that is what I am planning on. I am going alone so hoping to meet up with some other Gaga fans and have a great time.

Please can someone help me, I order the Perfect Illusion package from Wells Fargo, then I also ordered a GA ticket from vivid seats, in following my order with vivid seats it said my package was on its way. So today I get to UPS envelopes, one has my ticket but it is my ticket for the Perfect Illusion package because it has the seat number, but I thought it would be the other one I ordered for GA, the really confusing part is that in the other envelope was a prepaid debit card, it had a zero balance on it and was used at Wells Fargo Center and Trader Joes, which I never went to Trader Joes, so I am really confused and don't know where to start, can anyone please help me. Thank You.

Archived