Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Allison M said:

46 on CTM

I don't know about GA. Probably about the same

This is stressing me out! I want to get there already. So if they gave out numbers does that mean we can get off line and come back?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ctherainbow said:

Bish, you might come to the Philly date?  You have to, I'll be there. :giveup: 

If I am, I'm going with my parents but anyways I'm not sure if I will :selena: But right now I just want some advices if I was to go here :selena: 

ctherainbow
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

If I am, I'm going with my parents but anyways I'm not sure if I will :selena: But right now I just want some advices if I was to got here :selena: 

Dooooooo it.   :hug: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

10 minutes ago, the new black said:

Anyone with seats, what time are you getting there tonight? 

I should be arriving sometime around 7:30 when the doors open

45 minutes ago, Maggierae13 said:

Anyone with ctm for tomorrow night, what time are you guys getting in line? 

I'm probably showing up at like 9:00 in the morning- I think waiting in line is part of the experience😊 

Hello everyone!

My friend and I are coming tomorrow and doing the Come to Mama package. I think we will show up around 3, 3:30. Maybe a bit earlier.

He is a teacher and had to take the day off work thanks to the 3:30-5:30 window the CTM package allows. It's just as well.

As big a fan as I am, he's an even bigger one, and this will be the first time we've seen Gaga solo since Roseland. I want him to have the very best time.

Is it clear which line is which? Are people friendly? If one person leaves to use the bathroom are people understanding and friendly? I want to take every precaution.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Rudy Palma said:

Hello everyone!

My friend and I are coming tomorrow and doing the Come to Mama package. I think we will show up around 3, 3:30. Maybe a bit earlier.

He is a teacher and had to take the day off work thanks to the 3:30-5:30 window the CTM package allows. It's just as well.

As big a fan as I am, he's an even bigger one, and this will be the first time we've seen Gaga solo since Roseland. I want him to have the very best time.

Is it clear which line is which? Are people friendly? If one person leaves to use the bathroom are people understanding and friendly? I want to take every precaution.

Thanks!

I'm in 

🗣⚡️Everyone in the GA line🗣⚡️ -

Keep your eyes peeled for Richy and Asiel making an appearance!

When we were in the GA line for artRAVE, they came and taught us some dance moves and took pictures with everyone at around 3:00!!! I hope they stop by today and tomorrow!!:sure:

Archived