Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Poissonche

THIS SHOW WAS AMAZING I WAS SO INTO IT I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM DANCING LIKE A ***** DURING ALEJANDRO AND DIC thank you for your attention.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizzlybear2
2 hours ago, Bounty said:

Check out one of the first likes... hint: it’s from the Queen herself...

I’m :air:

Anyway the show was amazing, the arena was freaking packet and hot, I almost passed out. 

THIS. I look like so god damn white, and it was so mother fvcking hot in there I thought I was gonna die

Teal Ambition
Just now, Grizzlybear2 said:

Still salty I did get a Joanne swell water bottle:neyde:

I didn't get one and I'm so pissed. I don't think the merch stand I went to had one :sharon: I saw it on Twitter afterwards and I was like WHAT :cryga: I'm ordering it the moment it's on her store

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

IvyInferno
4 hours ago, Poissonche said:

THIS SHOW WAS AMAZING I WAS SO INTO IT I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM DANCING LIKE A ***** DURING ALEJANDRO AND DIC thank you for your attention.

So where were your seat finally? :)

IvyInferno
7 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I didn't get one and I'm so pissed. I don't think the merch stand I went to had one :sharon: I saw it on Twitter afterwards and I was like WHAT :cryga: I'm ordering it the moment it's on her store

Wtf I never saw this o_O

Still I got the glasses even if they were ****ing hard to find at first

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, IvyInferno said:

Wtf I never saw this o_O

Still I got the glasses even if they were ****ing hard to find at first

DNvd3_CUQAEydSW.jpg

I saw the pins but not the water bottle :giveup: It's so pretty

Poissonche
1 minute ago, IvyInferno said:

So where were your seat finally? :)

I was on the side of the stage ("côté jardin", don't know how to say this in English), something like fourth or fifth row. It cost me less because it was in the "partially obstructed view" section. I had trouble seeing her mostly during A-YO, Alejandro and other few moments when the stage tilted in certain ways, but I got to have an eye contact with her when she left the stage after Telephone, which was VERY NICE :giveup: I also couldn't see the screen with the countdown and the interludes, but I saw behind it, so I can tell you I saw Jesus run up on that stage before performing Bloody Mary :awesome: And when she was on the bridges or the other stages, I could see her very well. It was very nice!

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

DNvd3_CUQAEydSW.jpg

I saw the pins but not the water bottle :giveup: It's so pretty

Talking about merch, I think I'm lowkey regretting not buying the poster right now :giveup: but I also think I would most definitely have damaged it on my bus trip back home... HALP. At least I got a pretty shirt :sara:

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Talking about merch, I think I'm lowkey regretting not buying the poster right now :giveup: but I also think I would most definitely have damaged it on my bus trip back home... HALP. At least I got a pretty shirt :sara:

I just hung my poster up, I'm in awe :sharon: I love it so much. Which shirt did you get? I got the pink rhino and the white JWT tee

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I just hung my poster up, I'm in awe :sharon: I love it so much. Which shirt did you get? I got the pink rhino and the white JWT tee

I got the black JWT t-shirt. I wanted the pink rhino too, but then I remembered I look green in light pink :selena: I love the Wicked With of the West, but I don't wanna steal ha crown :lana:

How did you transport the poster?

Teal Ambition
Just now, Poissonche said:

I got the black JWT t-shirt. I wanted the pink rhino too, but then I remembered I look green in light pink :selena: I love the Wicked With of the West, but I don't wanna steal ha crown :lana:

How did you transport the poster?

:ladyhaha:

The girl at the merch counter rolled it up and put an elastic around it. She then gave me a plastic bag so I placed the poster below my seat during the show. I was so scared to get it ruined but it all worked out!

Poissonche
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

:ladyhaha:

The girl at the merch counter rolled it up and put an elastic around it. She then gave me a plastic bag so I placed the poster below my seat during the show. I was so scared to get it ruined but it all worked out!

Of course, an elastic... DAMN I'M DUMB :ladyhaha: And my walls are all white and empty, it would have been great to add some decoration to my room... Oh well! Next tour, I guess!

Irrelevant
29 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm ordering it the moment it's on her store

Wait I don't see it :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Wait I don't see it :cryga:

It's not there! I'm hoping she sells it on her website 

Archived