Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t understand why everyone thinks she is “cutting” songs literally every single show. Each and every single show I’ve seen on here, people say “oh this song is even shorter”. 

If she cut the song length as often as you all say, the entire song would be cut at this point. 

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I don’t understand why everyone thinks she is “cutting” songs literally every single show. Each and every single show I’ve seen on here, people say “oh this song is even shorter”. 

If she cut the song length as often as you all say, the entire song would be cut at this point. 

^^ This though. Every song isn't progressively disappearing. The dramatics are strong on this site :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Lextyr97

I wish I could have been at tonight's show for the crowd alone. Gaga was giving it 3,000% and so was that damn crowd. It was so amazing to watch on the livestream :flutter: especially Perfect Illusion

scallywally

I don't know if fans are talking about Rose (as in wine) being a new song or La vie en Rose as in the song.

She looked and sounded incredible last night!

The only thing that was sad to see was how people reacted when she was leaving the venue. She drove by to say goodnight and people lost their basic common sense on how to act - one idiot ran into the street and basically jumped her passenger window. Why??? Than a ton of people literally chased the car down the road. That’s no way for us Canadians (or anyone really) to act.

I was over the moon just to send a quick wave and say goodnight - I didn’t want a picture or an autograph. We were left outside waiting for a while but it doesn’t mean we were owed anything. Maybe this is common but it was a little ehh to have to see.

Teal Ambition

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE :sharon: WOW. I legit have no voice from singing so much. I did full on choreo, hope I did you proud @BorisIsHere :ladyhaha:

Her vocals were so damn good, and she looked so happy omfg :kara: I was an emotional wreck during TEOG.

giphy.gif

The stage though... pictures don't do justice, it's EVEN BETTER in person. I was so shook :giveup: 

I want to go back :sharon: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Kimblue
38 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE :sharon: WOW. I legit have no voice from singing so much. I did full on choreo, hope I did you proud @BorisIsHere :ladyhaha:

Her vocals were so damn good, and she looked so happy omfg :kara: I was an emotional wreck during TEOG.

giphy.gif

The stage though... pictures don't do justice, it's EVEN BETTER in person. I was so shook :giveup: 

I want to go back :sharon: 

I’m so happy for you.:hug: I know what you mean I booked a trip to Vegas after my show.:giggle:

Morning after, WHAT A SHOW. She gave it her all and the audience was on fire! Loved even second of it!

Brooklyn Nights

Guys... I had the absolute best night of my life last night and I’m so grateful I was able to get back. If it wasn’t for this community I wouldnt have made it. You all mean the world to me. See you all at the next show ❤️

Archived