Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
tour

Joanne WT: St. Paul, MN - August 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also really liked the BTWF photo booth, it was nice to not have to get someone to take a picture. 

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Clever Username

The stage was just something to totally witness in person :diane: 

DIC and PI live :diane: 

Poker Face :diane: 

Watching Gaga crawl off the piano after Million Reasons tho :selena: 

2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Another fantastic night (except for the flop crowd). But you all make it so much fun! :kara:

It was my favorite concert of hers next to meeting her at btwb. The crowd wasn't moving or dancing just sitting on their phones, and I was at the very front of GA

gagajandro25

I just realized that someone said that the crowd was boring around them in GA. I was in GA up close towards the stage and the crowd was far from boring. Everyone was singing, screaming, dancing, and waving their arms around where I was at. Amazing packed full crowd

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25
5 minutes ago, Slutlamp said:

It was my favorite concert of hers next to meeting her at btwb. The crowd wasn't moving or dancing just sitting on their phones, and I was at the very front of GA

Omg I was at the very front of GA too. The crowd around me was amazing, dancing, singing, screaming, waving their arms, etc. I definitely agree about too many phones though 

gagajandro25

Going on Grindr in GA and my phone couldn't load everyone and froze :green: 

DawnNutella
11 minutes ago, grigioguy19 said:

Omg I was at the very front of GA too. The crowd around me was amazing, dancing, singing, screaming, waving their arms, etc. I definitely agree about too many phones though 

Too many phones but only 2 people streaming :nails:

j/k, glad y'all had a great time!

ARTPOP
6 hours ago, grigioguy19 said:

I just realized that someone said that the crowd was boring around them in GA. I was in GA up close towards the stage and the crowd was far from boring. Everyone was singing, screaming, dancing, and waving their arms around where I was at. Amazing packed full crowd

Sounds amazing :giveup: did you have space to move around to the other stages during other parts of the show ?

COME ON GAYS!!

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

@Irrelevant will you watch the show to make a thread after :poot:?

6 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Didn't he stop making threads like 4 shows back :selena:

6 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I really miss the threads :sharon:

:lolly:

IM SO SORRY GUYS :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ChicaSkas

@Kayla so when's the #JoanneMODTour gonna be a thing :P

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

2 hours ago, grigioguy19 said:

Lmao for the first time in my life I said **** it, and started recording it with my boyfriend who has never seen her and started seeing a bunch of "wow people are so annoying snapping a concert instead of enjoying it" like ok did flames go off in your face during John Wayne? Like did you see how intense a-yo was? Best gaga concert I've been to imo. She seemed so happy. So like, shut up jerks lol. Only complaint is when she said to Emma "you're gonna go backstage!" In front of the crowd. Like, duh of course she is <3 the part after DIC was hilarious. Loved this show so much. 

I was front row near the left of the stage and the crowd was indeed quite dead. Not even a lot of recording, they just seemed sedated lmaoo :selena: not many people singing either... it was easy to get her attention... she pointed at me at least three times. 

Anyway I had an incredible time seeing God and she did an amazing job. Currently planning to see another show with my best friend. 

KleinGa
5 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

:lolly:

IM SO SORRY GUYS :cryga:

it's okay

you're irrlevant now :trollga:

Spoiler

jk you know i love you bish 

Archived