Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

LadyLittleMonster
3 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

If you are active we made a group pm on here, anyone going is invited to join

^ Oh! I know your post wasn't directed at me, but my sister and I are going! How can I join the group PM?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
On 2017-06-28 at 5:40 PM, Joel Estrella said:

Hello guys! I just bought a GA ticket and I'm gonna be traveling to Seattle all by myself just for the show, I'm gonna in the city for the whole weekend and I don't know anyone there. I was wondering if maybe someone with a GA ticket would like to que up with me a few hours before the show. That way I wouldn't be there the whole show without not knowing anyone. Let me know if you think we could click at least for the show. You can add me on IG or FB if you feel comfortable. :) 

On 2017-07-03 at 4:56 PM, TheEdgeof96 said:

Hey! I live in Seattle and I’m going to the Tacoma show. I have Saturday and Sunday off from work, so if you need someone to show you around I’m free. I’ve got C2M GA tickets, though. I’m going to the show by myself though, so I’ll definitely be free before and after!

My friend and I (both insane Monsters) are coming to the show for GA! We can all line up together if you'd like?

Joel Estrella

For those with a GA (standing floor) ticket...at what time do you guys expect to arrive to get a nice spot or to be pretty close to the main stage?

WolfInDisguise

Can't wait for this! My friend and I are driving up from Portland, been huge fans since Fame Monster era... Anyone trying to get a big squad together? 

Moon Pix

HEY! If anyone is looking for a floor ticket, if you buy two on stubhub they're selling for $140. I'd love to find someone to get these with! PLEASE LMK. I'm in portland!

or if anyone has a floor ticket to sell me please!!

Carlos Valle
16 hours ago, Moon Pix said:

HEY! If anyone is looking for a floor ticket, if you buy two on stubhub they're selling for $140. I'd love to find someone to get these with! PLEASE LMK. I'm in portland!

or if anyone has a floor ticket to sell me please!!

Hey! I'm looking for an extra GA ticket if you're interested in splitting. Looking for my brother-in-law. I just looked on StubHub and found the cheapest option @ $160/ea. We're also driving up from Portland!

Is anyone going to look for her the day of the concert (aug 5)? If so, let me know and we can search together!

Joel Estrella
23 hours ago, Brady Huffman said:

Can't wait for this! My friend and I are driving up from Portland, been huge fans since Fame Monster era... Anyone trying to get a big squad together? 

Do you guys have floor tickets?

Moon Pix
7 hours ago, Carlos Valle said:

Hey! I'm looking for an extra GA ticket if you're interested in splitting. Looking for my brother-in-law. I just looked on StubHub and found the cheapest option @ $160/ea. We're also driving up from Portland!

hey! we should do it

the pair for 140 each is gone, but there's currently a $158 each if you buy two

their fees before checkout add a lot tho, $36 to each

let me know if you wanna do it

How early is everyone planning on being there?? I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be there Friday or just super early the day of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  last year a bunch of us camped out but idk if anyone's going to this year

homomo
53 minutes ago, pana said:

How early is everyone planning on being there?? I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be there Friday or just super early the day of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  last year a bunch of us camped out but idk if anyone's going to this year

Probably around lunch time

Does anyone familiar with the venue? I'm trying to find the artist entrance and maybe catch her after the show and hopefully she can make a brief stop like lady time!!

Archived