Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LittleMonsters | New App and website update!

Pierre

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHROMATICA 2020

Are we sure this is official? Seems weird it's produced by a company called Potato Train.

Wait, just downloaded the app and the layout looks very unpleasant. :oprah:

Besides, I think GGD is the only Lady Gaga website I need.

sarahb
8 minutes ago, Johan Colli said:

Does she do the code thing for overseas shows? Im from Mexico should I download the app :gaycat:

I'm not sure about Mexico in particular but I used it last tour and I'm from Australia so it's not a US-only thing anyway.

Dylangaga
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There will, there's Google Play logo on website frontpage, but still dimmed so they will ipdate it once ot is ready as usual.

I'm just nervous that I will miss the chance to sign up for the presale like last time :(

The website itself is obsolete, right? I can't even find a website link

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There will, there's Google Play logo on website frontpage, but still dimmed so they will ipdate it once ot is ready as usual.

Inb4 creative differences and Android version is never made. All the iPhone users get all the pre sale tickets. :gaysia:

Spoiler

just a joke not spreading negativity so chill.

Johan Colli
10 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I'm not sure about Mexico in particular but I used it last tour and I'm from Australia so it's not a US-only thing anyway.

Thanks! :)

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, dtook91 said:

I'm just nervous that I will miss the chance to sign up for the presale like last time

The website itself is obsolete, right? I can't even find a website link

Yea, the website for computer still only frontpage, cannot login yet. 👉🏼 http://littlemonsters.com

7 minutes ago, Easy said:

Inb4 creative differences and Android version is never made. All the iPhone users get all the pre sale tickets. :gaysia:

Hide contents

just a joke not spreading negativity so chill.

:poot: Can't happen anymore now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Finally, can make it thru

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KleinGa

omg SHE'S STILL DOING THIS? I guess the SuperBowl really reminded her of who she was. She's reviving everything.

Tomorrow: ARTPOP ACT 2

Next day: The surprise at the end of the countdown

The day after: DWUW video

YALL ARE NOT READY! 

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

:diane::diane::diane::diane::diane::diane:

honestly this touches me SO much

like the website is so dead but our queen is keeping it alive and actually trying to improve it!

"Welcome home litte monsters. This is for us". That was the banner that was on the front page of the website. Those 8 words are all that needs to be said. She was the first one who loved us enough to say "it breaks my heart to see them so sad and broken". So she created a "home" (little monsters) where we could be loved for who we are. She "glued" those sad and broken kids back together. She loved them as if the were her own. The love that gaga has for her monsters is pure and unconditional. She may not tweet "I love you" 50 million times a day but her love for us will always be strong, fierce, and unbreakable. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived