Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga Announces World Tour

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping in a Vienna date, since she‘ll never come to Budapest again.. but.. there‘s not even one concert close to me:fthis:

Blueskye
Just now, Karl said:

Why is there 6 days between the Birmingham and London dates it's literally 3 hours drive :excited2:

Promo :gaycat:

oh Jesus oh Jesus oh Jesus! 

Gonna try for all 3 England dates, spending money I don't have! 

Joshie S
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Didn't we get BTW Ball and artRAVE dates straight away? :huh: Or at least before the US

Yeah we did haha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

TheKillerQueen

Glad I have till December for Dallas... I have no coins ready at the moment, gives me lots of time to save up! 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

46 dates so far. Giving the big gap after the announced London show, I am pretty sure that additional dates will be added according to the tickets demand. Also, it is kind of obvious that the tour will continue in 2018 with dates in Asia, South America and Australia (where it will be summer in january, february etc._...or at least I hope so.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Didn't we get BTW Ball and artRAVE dates straight away? :huh: Or at least before the US

I thought I remember Aus and NZ getting dates first too... Do we all just have bad memories? lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I'm sure we will get the Australian dates later... I'm sure there will be Australian dates... I'm sure that this is not the entirety of the tour... I'm sure that she isn't stopping to film ASIB... 

Right??? :gum:

This is so ****ed up I usually spend about an hour before bed trying to relax my mind because if I don't I get insomnia and I was 90% relaxed then I see these dates show up now I'm back at 0% thanks Lady Ga Ga....

kevinthesheep
Just now, Bebe said:

I'm sure we will get the Australian dates later... I'm sure there will be Australian dates... I'm sure that this is not the entirety of the tour... I'm sure that she isn't stopping to film ASIB... 

Right??? :gum:

idk i want 2 die

7 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

So she is not going to Asia altogether? Like not even Tokyo, I mean for gods sake she did promo in Japan, you'd think she'd bring the tour there.

those are not all dates

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived