💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

(Reach) Political Messages in Halftime Show

Noah

Featured Posts

During the beginning, we see Gaga on the roof of the Stadium, with stars behind her which later form the American Flag. She sings 'This Land is your Land' / 'This Land was made for you and me' /'with liberty and justice for all'. 

Then she falls onto the ground of reality with the fallen stars of the american flag next to her. She sings 'Poker Face' because she feels betrayed by her country. Projected as the land of the free and justice for all, but none of that is true right now. She sings 'Born This Way' to show her vision ('No matter gay, straight or bi'/ 'No matter black, white or beige'). During 'Million Reasons' she picks out one latin looking woman and begs her to stay - she hugs her. I doubt this was a coincidence. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Robagaga

I liked it, not too invasive yet there, also performing born this way in front of that human homophobic rice cooker mike pence was quite political imo

tumblr_nzd7djIkFp1tl1wfio1_400.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

PartySick

There's another reach and a half that has to do with her singing "This Land Was Made for You and Me"

Spoiler

Or whatever the actual title is of that song :ph34r:

It's like they're looking to create drama where there literally is none :deadbanana:

Her statement was subtle yet powerful. It also wasn't combative, it was loving :wub:

The Child
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I agree. Subtle but sends a message. 

So subtle Trump supporters aren't even enough smart to actually understand it. :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived