Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

SB Halftime Will Be 'Uniquely Lady Gaga'

Fame IV

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she doesn't mention Trump, he's not worth it! The right is already whipped up .

"Outrage! Celeb plots liberal Superbowl halftime stunt?

It seems no place is safe, and the decision to hand the half-time performance to Lady Gaga could go down as one of the biggest blunders in broadcast history.

And what she has planned could blow Janet Jackson’s “nipplegate” right out of the water!

But all indications are that won’t stop Gaga on Sunday. One report said she had been told directly by the NFL not to get political – but the league dismissed it as “nonsense”

In other words, she’s free to torment America with the one thing worse than her music: Her politics."

http://thehornnews.com/outrage-celeb-plots-liberal-superbowl-halftime-statement/

"I think it will be one of the best Super Bowl halftime performances ever, certainly one of the best performances of the year"

Your+existence+is+useless+_b527065983313

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Fame IV
2 hours ago, MrJakeNathane said:

The amount of hype is actually overwhelming. I am shaking, shook darling, shook!

shook and shaking!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
50 minutes ago, Kefir said:

"I think it will be one of the best Super Bowl halftime performances ever, certainly one of the best performances of the year"

Your+existence+is+useless+_b527065983313

it won't be a big storm 'cause it will be :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
3 hours ago, Hecturr said:

if ur not hyped for gaga to do the ****ing superbowl then i don't know if you're able to get hyped at anything. This is perhaps one of the biggest moments in her career

preach

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived