💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to end Super Bowl performance with...

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

Geoffrey Rush, dressed as Einstein, plays “Bad Romance” on the violin.

while y'all talking about which she should end with, has anyone noticed this part:cryga:

inb4 is just him playing bad romance after gaga given a speech about being her chicken's landlord and having the drones lifting her away

2mq714i1.gif

5 minutes ago, MexicanAngel said:

Check the Commerical. He plays Bad Romance. Is real. Lol

The commercial is real.. but it may not mean she's performing BR last

I mean, BR is far from the worst closing song, so I'm not too mad.

That said, I feel like the justification for picking BR for the commercial is more "most idetifiable Gaga song", as opposed to "song that closes the halftime show". idk that just makes more commercial sense.

3 points in and ready for more

Yaaaaaasss, here are the meltdowns again. I've missed them! :madge:

Where did this 'TEOG is the perfect closer" idea came from? I honestly don't get it? I hope she performs it, but I don't see why it's the perfect closer? And why are you all melting down about something your own brain made up? It's not her fault your melting down right now, it's your own. :neyde:

I always hoped for Bad Romance to close the Halftime Show and I'm glad it probably will.:firega: 

Can you atleast enjoy her show instead of your own imaginations? If you want to create a show for her, do it! But don't blame her for expresing her own creativity instead of yours. Stop being so extra about nothing. Be proud she's about to give her best performance ever. She deserves more respect guys.

FRANZGA

I was just speculating yesterday anout  BR being the closer cause that would be perfect..

but then, I am wondering where will she put MR or TEOG then..

Sounds like the drones are going to come near the end during Million Reasons and then there'll be fireworks at the end during Bad Romance. Thats my prediction.

Smarticle

Even though it's nothing like TEOG, it's still a good wig snatcher for the end :giveup:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

LetsGetHigh
5 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Just wait.

PROPA I CANT WITH UR HYPE. Will BR close? :giveup: Say no please. :

just another gay

um.... I think, even if she is not closing it with BR, the ad will play BR anyway because that is the most iconic song of gaga in the GP eyes.

Archived