Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What will Over Shadow Gaga's Half Time Show?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Bloody

Katy was overshadowed my Missy actually and Bey wasn't overshadowed by the unflattering pics.

I think everything will be fine tomorrow.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart

Tom Brady throwing a hail mary interception returned 99 yards by Atlanta for a game-winning TD :giggle:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Yo GagaGaga
12 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Tom Brady throwing a hail mary interception returned 99 yards by Atlanta for a game-winning TD :giggle:

now say it all again but in gay :wtfga:

That J

Luke Bryan will do a good job but it won't be mindblowing. That's not how he sings. He's mainly about trucks and showing off his manny fanny in tight jeans.   So I wouldn't worry about him. 

As far as ratings, I know tons of people that don't like either team playing and they are still having super bowl parties because "it's tradition".   I don't expect record breaking of course but they won't be sadly low either. 

I personally don't give two balls about any of that tho.  I just wanna see Gaga. 🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Katharine Hepburn
1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

May kill a Republican, who knows 

@LGQOP

Just ended another career its a mild day

xoxo Joanne

I asked my whole family if they were excited for Luke Bryan's national anthem performance and none knew who he was lmao so not nervous for him overshadowing her 

malazam
1 hour ago, Haus Of Madonna said:

Drones? 

This......

I'm ready to cry my heart out if this Super Bowl doesn't reach 100m viewers, I think 110m viewers is a dream....

Very sad. The fault is on this so-called land of the free. Always doing everything wrong. Bad people is happy.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Nothing will overshadow her because she will be snatching so many weaves people won't be able to handle the epic Ness of it all

Archived