Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What will Over Shadow Gaga's Half Time Show?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

So most years, especially when there's a female headliner, there is something that over shadows the entire performance in the Super Bowl Half Time Show. Here are some examples

2012: MIA's Middle Finger

mia-sued-by-nfl-middle-finger-gesture-su

After this happened, everyone was talking about it and it probably costed the NFL a lot of money. The only thing the GP remember other than that is Madonna stumbling on the bleachers and some awkward break dancing.

2013: Beyoncé's Not So Flawless Picture

beyonce-s-photo

This took the world by storm, and was spread online for months after it. And the sad part is a lot of the GP doesn't even remember this amazing performance, just the unflattering picture.

2015: Left Shark

leftshark.gif

The Iconic Backup dancer who was off, and stole the entire show. Similar to Beyonce's, but on a much larger scale

2016: BLM References/Beyoncé's Flawless Fall/Beyoncé and Bruno Stealing the Show

beyonce-almost-fell-haltime-show-2.gif

After the Superbowl everyone was talking about how Beyoncé fell so flawlessly that no one noticed. People were also discussing the references to BLM, and didn't focus on the performance at all. And what everyone still thinks whenever they watch this performance, that Beyoncé and Bruno stole the show and Coldplay was their backup singer

With Today's internet culture, and so much being put into 12 1/2 minutes at the Half Time Show, something is bound to stick out (especially with a Gaga performance) and the internet will not back down

Now the only question is, what do you think will happen that will over shadow her show. Do you think it will be a mistake Gaga did, an unflattering photo, a technical issue, a backup dancer/singer messing up etc. etc.

Its inevitable at this point, but what could it be

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

May not seem like it but maybe Luke Bryan's national anthem. A lot of people in the country world are in love with him and if he does well a lot of people will be all over him and praise him.

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, hausofkc said:

May not seem like it but maybe Luke Bryan's national anthem. A lot of people in the country world are in love with him and if he does well a lot of people will be all over him and praise him.

true, that kind of happened to lesser degree last year

Shipper

The protests will over shadow the SB. I am already anticipating low views for tomorrow. 

People who dont like her will complain,  people who was expecting an anti trump statement from her will compain. 

But then again,  she will thrive through all the negativity. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

hausofkc
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

true, that kind of happened to lesser degree last year

Yep. He has like 17 number ones. I live in the south USA and that's all i've heard lately. "Oh Luke Bryan is going to be ahhhmaaazing" yada yada yada.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

This is actually a double edged sword. If he does Terrible, it will overshadow her as well.

But truly? Not much. Even the things you brought up didn't overshadow entirely.

Purr more, hiss less.

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Haus Of Madonna said:

Drones? 

true, I can totally see a drone being slightly off, or dying in the air

FATCAT
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Well after all that's being happening in the news, a nuke might cast a pretty big shadow :nails:

Nukes might do it, but that depends

Purr more, hiss less.

The Master
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

true, I can totally see a drone being slightly off, or dying in the air

Spelling out something wrong, or maybe doing when getting in formation doing a triangle :trollga:

Trump meltdowning on twitter 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

hausofkc
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

The protests will over shadow the SB. I am already anticipating low views for tomorrow. 

People who dont like her will complain,  people who was expecting an anti trump statement from her will compain. 

But then again,  she will thrive through all the negativity. 

I've seen a lot of protests. Apparently news stations are hinting that she will turn it into a protest or something. Sucks that people can't just enjoy a show without worrying about that type of stuff. I expect ratings to be low and of course all the OGHs will have something to say about it.

I'm sure if it was the dallas cowboys vs patriots there would be higher ratings.

Archived