Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Drones from the floor?

15jocart

Featured Posts

15jocart

I just saw this video about the Intel drones Gaga may be using for the SB51 halftime show.

At the 0:23 mark, you can see a grid of lights where the drones are released from.

This looks remarkably similar to the stage according to leaked videos, which has a grid design on the main platform.

Someone also noted that there is a lift on the stage, in the middle.

What if....Gaga stood on the lift, rising above the crowd while light-drones were released around her into the air? I'd literally die :diane::diane::diane::diane::diane::diane:

Anyway, that was my thought of what might happen during the halftime show and I'm hoping it comes true because it would be ICONIC

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Monsterious

i dont think they will use them as the same as in this video

cause there is actually ppls in the stadium so they can't fly like that , it can hit someone in the face ect

so it will be probably very safe

I don't think they can be released THAT close to her because of the loud noise and because they could hit ha in the face

River

Isn't it kinda obvious that something that need take a flight, is doing it from the ground?

even birds are doing it.. I don't understand why this post supposed to be a new information..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

2 minutes ago, Allan said:

I don't think they can be released THAT close to her because of the loud noise and because they could hit ha in the face

I don't think they would be audible through Gagas microphone, and they are either programmed or human controlled in some way to not fly close to the stage, so no worries tbh.

5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I don't think they would be audible through Gagas microphone, and they are either programmed or human controlled in some way to not fly close to the stage, so no worries tbh.

I pictured the drones coming from below the lift she'd rise from :laughga:

15jocart
7 minutes ago, River said:

Isn't it kinda obvious that something that need take a flight, is doing it from the ground?

even birds are doing it.. I don't understand why this post supposed to be a new information..

Well, they could be released from the sidelines or something. My idea is that they come from all around Gaga and surround her while she simultaneously is lifted from the ground.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

2 minutes ago, Allan said:

I pictured the drones coming from below the lift she'd rise from :laughga:

27 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

What if....Gaga stood on the lift, rising above the crowd while light-drones were released around her into the air? I'd literally die :diane::diane::diane::diane::diane::diane:

Even if they used all 500, I doubt they would be powerful and safe enough to lift an entire human.

But the idea :air:

But I guess they will complement the stage in one way or another, or play with the lights, idk.

River
1 minute ago, 15jocart said:

Well, they could be released from the sidelines or something. My idea is that they come from all around Gaga and surround her while she simultaneously is lifted from the ground.

ooh ok I understand it now, sorry :laughga:

I think it's also a matter of the specific height and time + the take off moment of the drones.. I don't know their flying speed but if it's very fast, it's better from the ground..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

15jocart
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Even if they used all 500, I doubt they would be powerful and safe enough to lift an entire human.

But the idea :air:

But I guess they will complement the stage in one way or another, or play with the lights, idk.

They wouldn't be lifting her :chica: just simply flying around her. The point of the lift is so she can stand somewhere specific and not get hit by plastic and foam flying robots

Archived