Super Bowl LI Halftime Show - Official Thread

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Saw the other thread, saw an opportunity, and here it is. A hit thread for you:trollga:

Until GGD crashes :trollga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Edonis

Isn't that time tentative since it could be earlier or later, depending on the first half's results?

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I have so much schoolwork to get done this weekend but I can't concentrate on any of it because I am too excited/nervous :toofunny:. Queen of making her fans distracted from their duties in life. 

Same, I need to get a doctor's note to exempt me from my responsibilities, honestly Gaga doing the Super Bowl should be a national holiday

🤖⚡️

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I have so much schoolwork to get done this weekend but I can't concentrate on any of it because I am too excited/nervous :toofunny:. Queen of making her fans distracted from their duties in life. 

ikr?

fünk uni for a sec. :fthis: all hail slayGa! :firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Isn't that time tentative since it could be earlier or later, depending on the first half's results?

Yeah that's why I put "~" because it could be earlier or later.

Not like we're gonna miss it. Y'all know you're all gonna be PERCHED the entire day :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

This so much! I keep browsing GGD and whenever someone enters my room I switch the window to whatever I should've been doing :emma:

• Admin locked, unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived