Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Any link for livestream for outside us monsters?? (links inside)

panosmonster

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

Any link for livestream for inside the US? :air:

I'm a flop who doesn't have access to watch the Halftime Show :air:

Actually, that is a lie. My dorm and my friends are most likely going to watch the Halftime Show, but I want to watch it on my own and not with a bunch of fake fans or Gaga detractors :air:

Darcklighter22

This, as much as id want to wait until it get's uploaded to her vevo a decent stream will have to do since everyone will be talking about it right after

Agreed.

The show starts at least at 3:00 am for me (and I have classes in the morning yass :saladga:), and I wanna be sure I'll stay up to for a reason 

mdr

2 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Any link for livestream for inside the US? :air:

I'm a flop who doesn't have access to watch the Halftime Show :air:

Actually, that is a lie. My dorm and my friends are most likely going to watch the Halftime Show, but I want to watch it on my own and not with a bunch of fake fans or Gaga detractors :air:

http://nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-fox-channel-usa-fox-channel-live/

Just now, CowSiss said:

Thank you very much!

No problem :) hope it works for you as well though, because my sister couldnt open it for some reason...just check beforehand so you have time to find another if doesnt work for you...It works for me though

xoxo cupcakke
3 minutes ago, Patella said:

No problem :) hope it works for you as well though, because my sister couldnt open it for some reason...just check beforehand so you have time to find another if doesnt work for you...It works for me though

Ooh, says it's a dangerous site so that's maybe why your sister couldn't open it. My firewall is probably blocking it as well

Archived