💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Wending spilling truth tea (for once) about the Gagabowl

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

LaLuna

I can't wait for Gaga's performance to be over so people can finally shut up about guests :madge:

Dominic

I don't get why she thinks Beyonce would upstage Gaga? I mean seriously Gaga is known for being one of the great greatest performers.  She's not just a prop or any other pop girl she is Lady f**** Gaga. Give me a break. Bey's dance routines couldn't touch Gaga's show. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

18 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I don't get why she thinks Beyonce would upstage Gaga? I mean seriously Gaga is known for being one of the great greatest performers.  She's not just a prop or any other pop girl she is Lady f**** Gaga. Give me a break. Bey's dance routines couldn't touch Gaga's show. 

That;s the thing, back in 2011/2012 if Gaga was a headliner, there would be zero question, everyone would know she's that bitch y'know? :neyde:

But then ever since her recent endeavours made her age 30 years, added to the fact she hasn't done anything remotely groundbreaking in terms of a high production show since 2012 (BTWB), then I can honestly see where Wendell is coming from sadly :toofunny:

The skeptical approach to this both by the fanbase and other stanbases speaks volumes, we're all so nervous she's gonna "Joanne" this whole thing, and some of us are doubting her ability to be as iconic as she was in 2009-11 these days :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

doja scat
20 minutes ago, NeverTypical said:

How about Gaga just puts on a good show with or without Beyonce and everybody just deals ?

this 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

just another gay
24 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

People are not worrying about Beyonce outstayed Gaga talent-wise, but if there is Beyonce, the headline next day will only be "Beyonce performs at SB for the first time after her pregnancy announcement"...

HausOfNicole
41 minutes ago, Stef said:

That;s the thing, back in 2011/2012 if Gaga was a headliner, there would be zero question, everyone would know she's that bitch y'know? :neyde:

But then ever since her recent endeavours made her age 30 years, added to the fact she hasn't done anything remotely groundbreaking in terms of a high production show since 2012 (BTWB), then I can honestly see where Wendell is coming from sadly :toofunny:

The skeptical approach to this both by the fanbase and other stanbases speaks volumes, we're all so nervous she's gonna "Joanne" this whole thing, and some of us are doubting her ability to be as iconic as she was in 2009-11 these days :neyde: 

I don't get that doubt over big production given that's it's the Superbowl. Like even the simplest of acts know there needs to be a big feeling to the performance. Gaga of all people knows how to go big, even if she takes a more "Joanne" approach.

Archived