Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

General Public excited for Gaga's halftime show

GGM

Featured Posts

donutellha
21 minutes ago, Moqro said:

soccer mom teas

i almost dropped the casserole dish when i heard lady ga ga will be performing!

Lady GaGa? I hope she will perform Poke Her Face! I loved that song while driving to church!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

malazam

Twitter made a pool, Gaga's winning. +40k votes

another shot before we kiss the other side

While the Superbowl is mainly felt in the US, the halftime goes viral globally. None of my UK friends know Gaga is performing. Waiting for snatched British weaves.

51 minutes ago, Dawson said:

While the Superbowl is mainly felt in the US, the halftime goes viral globally. None of my UK friends know Gaga is performing. Waiting for snatched British weaves.

:whitney:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

StrawberryBlond

My mind is blown that people still ask questions like "Who is performing tomorrow?" in this day and age. It's even more ironic that they ask this question online. The internet was invented so that people could find out information without searching through countless books or finding a knowledgable person to consult. If you didn't know who was performing, just type "Superbowl 2017" into Google and it'll tell you in one nanosecond. Doing this would be so much quicker than going to the hassle of logging into Twitter, typing the question, sending it and waiting for someone to answer. HONESTLY, SOME PEOPLE.

Katie14
21 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

My mind is blown that people still ask questions like "Who is performing tomorrow?" in this day and age. It's even more ironic that they ask this question online. The internet was invented so that people could find out information without searching through countless books or finding a knowledgable person to consult. If you didn't know who was performing, just type "Superbowl 2017" into Google and it'll tell you in one nanosecond. Doing this would be so much quicker than going to the hassle of logging into Twitter, typing the question, sending it and waiting for someone to answer. HONESTLY, SOME PEOPLE.

Maybe some people just want an excuse to talk about Gaga. I play ignorant and ask my friends, who is playing the halftime show, just so i can stimulate people to discuss her :toofunny:

Kermit the frog

I am super pumped for it too :giveup: Oh lord, I am saving my load for a big choreo explosion into Bad romance first chorus. I get shivers just thinking about it, lawdy lawd :giveup:

Archived