๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

rumor

Joanne Tour US dates to be announced tomorrow?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Jenina
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Why is this so strange? She can take a flight directly after the show it's not a new conceptย 

It is possible I guess but it's usually done by geographical location so its easy to get to each tour and they don't have any space for days to be added on. ย Right after LA it's supposed to be Chicago apparently which just seems pretty illogical. ย She's also performing 11 days in a row according to this. ย That was just one of the things thats off about the dates here

cool

Fake. Nobody tours la one day and NYC the otherย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Alfonso
40 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Fake. Nobody tours la one day and NYC the otherย 

This.ย 

And itยดs not only LA to NYC,ย that schedule has a concert per night/everyday, nobody could do thatย :stalkga:

I just know this poster will be better than our artRAVE poster which we' thought would get updated and never did :diane:ย 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

NewUsername
41 minutes ago, Zaza said:

I just know this poster will be better than our artRAVE poster which we' thought would get updated and never did :diane:ย 

it is ;)ย 
It's simple, but I like it

• Jase locked this topic

Archived