💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga using Intel's 500 drone light show for SB

Brainiac

Featured Posts

plasticalice
2 minutes ago, Totodile said:

WAIT, WHAT IF (spoilers from the rehearsal video's:)

Hide contents

the people with the pink projection lights in the Just Dance video are actually all holding drones, and later in the show they'll release all those drones into the air to make patterns with those lights :giveup:

Oh bitch i'm wet

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud
4 minutes ago, Totodile said:

WAIT, WHAT IF (spoilers from the rehearsal video's:)

Reveal hidden contents

the people with the pink projection lights in the Just Dance video are actually all holding drones, and later in the show they'll release all those drones into the air to make patterns with those lights :giveup:

Maybe during the Piano part.

asana15

Footballs won't be the only thing flying in Houston this Sunday.

Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime show will feature hundreds -- yes, hundreds -- of lit-up drones, a source with knowledge of the show's production told CNNMoney.

The source said the inclusion of unmanned aerial vehicles required clearance from the Federal Aviation Administration, which has placed a ban on drones at or near the stadium.

Earlier this week, the FAA declared a 34.5-mile radius around Houston's NRG Stadium a "no drone zone" on game day.

But not for Gaga, who will perform under and amid the hundreds of lit-up drones on Sunday.

It will be the first time the Super Bowl halftime show has incorporated drones.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/04/technology/super-bowl-lady-gaga-drones/

Head Empty
Just now, Edible Cloud said:

Maybe during the Piano part.

Or she'll end the song I just mentioned, have the whole arena go dark and then start an acapella "I'm on the edge..." and then slowly all the drones start to light up and rise up into the air as she works her way to the big breakdown :giveup:

I'm setting myself up for disappointment if it doesn't happen but I dont care :gum:

It's not confirmed, is it?

CNN, what's good? Tell me what the hell do you know?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Stop with the spoilers, I can't resist it.

Hide contents

SHE'S COMING TO SLAY but no more spoilers :giveup:

How can one be perched on GGD a day before Superbowl and expect no spoilers :giggle:

Head Empty

I'm just gonna repost my theory from the other thread, because I think I'm right :sis:

Rehearsal video spoilers contained:

Spoiler

What if the people with the pink projection lights in the Just Dance video are actually all holding drones, and later in the show they'll release all those drones into the air to make patterns with those lights 

Archived