Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga using Intel's 500 drone light show for SB

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Green Detox
5 hours ago, Red said:

I like to think it wasn't entirely Intel's fault and the original Grammy performance was going to make ovaries explode :emma: 

And i'm still wondering if Bowie didn't die, what would the original performance be? I mean it's not like she was ready to release Joanne at that point, i see it as an ARTPOP Performance tbh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ladywawa said:

And i'm still wondering if Bowie didn't die, what would the original performance be? I mean it's not like she was ready to release Joanne at that point, i see it as an ARTPOP Performance tbh

We'll die without this answer

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Green Detox
Just now, Red said:

We'll die without this answer

I guess for now we'll have to stick to those insane theories that his death was planned and Gaga was asked to do some kind of performance for his death and would benefit Gaga by having a #1 single for 40 weeks straight which didn't work and she regrets everything now, Kidding:staymad:

JustYouandI
2 hours ago, August Blue said:

I swear if this is true... :madge: 

Im trying to remain calm and that this may just be a fake news but I ****ing cant I swear :firega:  if she does this :firega: Ill **** **** to ****** *** ****ing *****  queen of technology :firega::firega::firega: 

yaaaaaaaaaasss bitch :firega: 

Well she did say it was her most technically demanding performance.

AustrianTilapia
20 minutes ago, ladywawa said:

Probably a tribute to herself aka a medly of her hits aka what we're getting tomorrow.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

37 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I didn't  know they had drones there! 

You know what, if Gaga suddenly sings "When you wish upon a Star" tomorrow, with the drones slowly rising up the sky, I will cry. 

She did say that her performance will have a story and that she wants the young viewers at home to know that if they have a dream,  they have to give it everything they've got and maybe they will make it. 

Who knows!  Gaga and disney is such an uncanny combination but it works! 

We know she likes to be a Disney princess, haha. It sounds like a great idea but I don't think she will do something like that. It will be magical for sure!

holy scheisse

DROnEs are the FUTURE

Once again, dance sex art pop TECH is here

robogaga is back

technology, fame, more music, pop culture, i want the fame

get ur dicks out

the future love cyborg inventress has returned

Spoiler

:awkney:

CanadaGoesGaga
2 hours ago, dancergaga said:

the roof will be closed?? so no fireworks?:S

They still do them, the outer stadium fireworks are usually designed for TV, not the stadium audience. They design the inside pyro to work if the roof is closed.

Archived