Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga using Intel's 500 drone light show for SB

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Brainiac

Here's the article from CNN:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/04/technology/super-bowl-lady-gaga-drones/index.html?sr=twCNN020417super-bowl-lady-gaga-drones0619PMVODtopLink&linkId=34131900

Footballs won't be the only thing flying in Houston this Sunday.

Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime show will feature hundreds -- yes, hundreds -- of lit-up drones, a source with knowledge of the show's production told CNNMoney.

The source said the inclusion of unmanned aerial vehicles required clearance from the Federal Aviation Administration, which has placed a ban on drones at or near the stadium.

Earlier this week, the FAA declared a 34.5-mile radius around Houston's NRG Stadium a "no drone zone" on game day.

But not for Gaga, who will perform under and amid the hundreds of lit-up drones on Sunday.

It will be the first time the Super Bowl halftime show has incorporated drones.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old rumor and I hope it's true!!! Would be so pretty and iconic 

maybe they'll be like lightning bugs in the sky during MR (like the stage during MR at the AMAs)

give me that actual leading technology at her fingertips!! 

Watch them just use these as twinkling stars during the 10 minute MR rendition :stalkga:

Seriously though, y'all lil projectionsters can take a seat now

Head Empty

If true, I hope they'll be able to use (at least some of them) inside the stadium, so that there'll be cool camera shots and the drones will be part of the show - instead of just floating outside.

Muse's Drones Tour also used drones inside the arena's/stadiums where they played, and it was one of the most amazing concert experiences I've had :giveup:

4 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Queen of collaborating with Intel after failing to meet expectations at the Grammys

I like to think it wasn't entirely Intel's fault and the original Grammy performance was going to make ovaries explode :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ooolong
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Old rumor and I hope it's true!!! Would be so pretty and iconic 

maybe they'll be like lightning bugs in the sky during MR (like the stage during MR at the AMAs)

give me that actual leading technology at her fingertips!! 

Oh, that'd be so pretty :giveup: or even if they just used them to give the appearance of stars.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived