Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

The third single is...

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
26 minutes ago, monsterdino said:
Here are the recepits on why this insider is indeed legit.
  Reveal hidden contents

He posted parts of the stage before we saw anything from the stage, but then deleted his tweet but luckily some monsters saved the pictures.

He posted this never before seen picture of Gaga at AMA's behind the scenes

He posted a SB commercial BEFORE it was released

and he posted never before seen SB commercial outtakes

to @donthatemeplss, @GAGAISTHEBESTYA, @Harry and @Petrichor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
26 minutes ago, monsterdino said:
Here are the recepits on why this insider is indeed legit.
  Reveal hidden contents

He posted parts of the stage before we saw anything from the stage, but then deleted his tweet but luckily some monsters saved the pictures.

He posted this never before seen picture of Gaga at AMA's behind the scenes

He posted a SB commercial BEFORE it was released

and he posted never before seen SB commercial outtakes

:interestinga:

10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

It's an account who posted the parts of the stage, leaked never before seen SB commercial and posted a photo from Gaga that was alsonever before seen.

Here's what parts he posted now they are deleted from him

These pics leaked on Instagram while people were saying it was fake. 

Same for the full stage pic, He just re-posted.

I posted both gifs about John Wayne on the thread from the rehearsals here in GGD and he just melted both together and put his "@" :laughga:

The AMA backstage pic was posted on Insta and himself said it wasn't meant to be a unreleased pic. But I trust him because of John Wayne 

Spoiler

even tho i've also heard that JW would be a single before but let's wait and see....

The Outtake material tho, idk. But people say that it's not that hard to get these type of stuff

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

The AMA backstage was posted like months ago before he posted it.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

These pics leaked on Instagram while people were saying it was fake. 

Same for the full stage pic, He just re-posted.

I posted both gifs about John Wayne on the thread from the rehearsals here in GGD and he just melted both together and put his "@" :laughga:

The AMA backstage pic was posted on Insta and himself said it wasn't meant to be a unreleased pic. But I trust him because of John Wayne 

Hide contents

even tho i've also heard that JW would be a single before but let's wait and see....

The Outtake material tho, idk. But people say that it's not that hard to get these type of stuff

Well idk everything on GDD that was posted about this things leaking was by @one_five_ten

but how do you explain the commercial before it was released :oprah:

4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Why are you so intent on convincing people?

I know that outtakes and unseen images get traded around all the time. It's not unbelievable that the owner of this account has connections like that and got some rare pics. There's no evidence that he posted the SB stage pics first, and also LQ zoomed-in images don't scream "insider" to me. In fact I feel it suggests the opposite.

There's nothing here to suggest this person knows anything about what the single will be. I don't buy it at all, sorry. It's probably just an educated guess since people noticed what looks like the JW choreo in the video.

When an "insider" posts something that is CLEARLY true, i.e. a still from a new video or single artwork, then they can miss me with this vague nonsense. Some of you guys are way too gullible.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Harry said:

There's no evidence that he posted the SB stage pics first, and also LQ zoomed-in images don't scream "insider" to me. In fact I feel it suggests the opposite.

He posted them first everyone was going crazy on here when they were leaked and it doesnt matter that its LQ zoomed when we saw those parts on the pictures from the full stage

Just now, monsterdino said:

Well idk everything on GDD that was posted about this things leaking was by @one_five_ten

but how do you explain the commercial before it was released :oprah:

The commercial still unreleased right? So maybe...like just maybe... it wasn't real. "6 days to Sunday" it would make sense to be released on January 30th (the commercial) counting down til the SB and then we would get a DOC later. We can see how strange it is since Pepsi dropped like 3 behind the scenes in 3 days. 

We need to wait and see if it's released later after the performance or something, because it could be just a edit of all the promos\ads with someone else "speaking" over the video.

We can see that it's halfway the same promo from the SuperBowl itself

Spoiler

The other day they were playing Just Another Day at McDonalds. Idk I thought it sounded an ok song to eat a burger to :lana:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Can't wait to come back to this thread tomorrow and see which of you are wrong :gaycat:

Archived