Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

A-YO or John Wayne as 3rd Single?

monsterdino

A-YO or John Wayne as 3rd Single from Joanne?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. A-YO or John Wayne?

Featured Posts

monsterdino

So A-YO or John Wayne are most likely going to be 3rd single from Joanne and be performed @ SB Halftime Show. So wich one would you like to be the third single and wich one do you think would do the best at becoming a hit write your m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ reasons in the comments. Personally I would like A-YO to be the third single and I think it would do the best at becoming a hit.

Why A-YO or John Wayne are most likely goint to be the 3rd single or be performed @ SB. (SPOILERS)

Spoiler

Well as we know Gaga's favourite track is A-YO, and literally in every SB commercial about the Halftime show A-YO is included and she posted an Instagram video of a guy dancing to A-YO with the description "and the next istallment of Joanne is" Plus the both tracks were performed at Victoria Secret Fashion Show, but also @One_five_ten (insider who posted many legit things) said on Twitter that John Wayne is the third single and then deleted the tweet, but he posted a gif on twitter where Gaga does the choreo for John Wayne on the Dive Bar tour and where the dancers do the SAME choreo on the BTS of SB Halftime Show.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

I want John Wayne just cuz I'm over A-Yo. :toofunny: She's been performing it since before the album came out while other songs deserve better.

One Banned Boi

BlingNotTheMusic

A-YO was already released as a promo single (with a cover and everything). I really don't think they would release it as a 3rd single since they changed it to MR. 

If A-YO is the 3rd single, I worry about their mental health...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Why A-YO or John Wayne are most likely goint to be the 3rd single or be performed @ SB. (SPOILERS)

Reveal hidden contents

Well as we know Gaga's favourite track is A-YO, and literally in every SB commercial about the Halftime show A-YO is included. Plus the both tracks were performed at Victoria Secret Fashion Show, but also @One_five_ten (insider who posted many legit things) said on Twitter that John Wayne is the third single and then deleted the tweet, but he posted a gif on twitter where Gaga does the choreo for John Wayne on the Dive Bar tour and where the dancers do the SAME choreo on the BTS of SB Halftime Show.

3 minutes ago, brizoda said:

DiC or DH

Let's be realistic DIC or DH are not going to be the third, maybe 4th or 5th singe (if Joanne goes that far) but definitely not 3rd you can read on why are AYO or JW most likely going to be the 3rd single.

Reality

I want A-YO so bad, but realistically, I don't think it's going to happen.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

holy scheisse

I recently started a new job and this big friendly 30 year old straight man who once "admired Gaga's street style" but doesn't like Joanne cause there are no "bangers" says John Wayne is the best song on the album 

GP Confirmed John Wayne for single 3 ayo

No but really John Wayne imo is better

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

A-YO was already released as a promo single (with a cover and everything). I really don't think they would release it as a 3rd single since they changed it to MR. 

If A-YO is the 3rd single, I worry about their mental health...

Well Million Reasons was a promo single too??? That doesn't mean it can't become a single. A-YO is in every SB commercial so there's a big chance that it can be the 3rd single.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, dancergaga said:

at this point she should just promote the album as a whole tbh 

But she can't perform all songs from Joanne on SB...

I'd be happy with either tbh

I guess I vote John Wayne if I HAD to pick, just bc I think it would be more successful

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I want A-YO so bad, but realistically, I don't think it's going to happen.

Don't let your hopes down, AYO is in every SB commercial...have a little hope for our sis AYO :giveup:

Archived