Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BTWF meeting with monsters?

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I didn't even apply but I wish I was one of the guests of honor :diane: those donuts alone would be enough for me to fly to Texas

I see Marc in the crowd :nails: 

artRaver
44 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

not shocked to see marc there 

lmaooo. 

their selection was trash everyone practically everyone she knows almost on some face to face level or they have friends who think they're bestie w/ ha 💀

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Letmelivemylife

When gaga had posted that caption "only family up on stage" I knew that was her way of saying that we were gonna be included in some way. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Emigrante

so does it mean that fans are going to be on superbowl at some part?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

KleinGa

Yeah, they decided to do a fan meeting with the winners of the Guest of Honour contest, they also saw it as an opportunity to talk to fans about ways they can expand/ improve the work of the foundation. It was a meeting discussing kindness.

Source: I'm a BTWF volunteer <3 

RAMROD

Hnmmm

tumblr_m9fkn8N6wV1rrpm6d.gif

Donuts....!

168fc228b82500f528b4dbf6209a4ff8.jpg

2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Yeah, they decided to do a fan meeting with the winners of the Guest of Honour contest, they also saw it as an opportunity to talk to fans about ways they can expand/ improve the work of the foundation. It was a meeting discussing kindness.

Source: I'm a BTWF volunteer <3 

So U are insider :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife
13 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

so does it mean that fans are going to be on superbowl at some part?

I'm 99.99999% sure we are. I think she was hinting at it when she said "only family on stage". We definitely count as "family" to her. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

JustYouandI
5 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm 99.99999% sure we are. I think she was hinting at it when she said "only family on stage". We definitely count as "family" to her. 

I don´t think so. They only flew to Texas a couple of days ago. They would have need more rehearsal time I think.

speedbliss

Hey yall. I was there. Cynthia, Cynthia's sister, and Lane were there. Along with Matel and Pespi. It was a discussion on the BTW foundation. Maya from the BTW foundation was hosting it. We will be on the sidelines tomorrow! Doubt we will be near the stage or on TV from the sources I spoke to but we should have a good view of the show. 

Hecturr
6 hours ago, artRaver said:

lmaooo. 

their selection was trash everyone practically everyone she knows almost on some face to face level or they have friends who think they're bestie w/ ha 💀

I mean hey, they worked to get noticed so I'm not gonna be mad about it. 

12 hours ago, speedbliss said:

Hey yall. I was there. Cynthia, Cynthia's sister, and Lane were there. Along with Matel and Pespi. It was a discussion on the BTW foundation. Maya from the BTW foundation was hosting it. We will be on the sidelines tomorrow! Doubt we will be near the stage or on TV from the sources I spoke to but we should have a good view of the show. 

Have fun! I entered the contest but didn't win. Got a few friends that are there! Glad that true fans get to be witnessing this amazing moment! 

Archived