Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Trump tweet leads to NYT article about Gaga

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

TheJoanneHat

Donald Trump tweeted minutes ago about how the New York Times is fake on twitter.

At the same moment NYT published an article about Gaga and whether she will or will not make a political statement at SBHS. People are going crazy about it, just look at the answers.

Please spread the note that I tweeted to all those ignorant Trump fanatics; I'm afraid it's going to ruin her show.

Shipper

So he's insinuating that she will talk about him and NY times reported wrong?

He's such a pathetic fool. He wants drama and controversy just because he wants people talking about him. It's  obnoxious really. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TheJoanneHat
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

So he's insinuating that she will talk about him and NY times reported wrong?

He's such a pathetic fool. He wants drama and controversy just because he wants people talking about him. It's  obnoxious really. 

Not really. He wasn't talking about Gaga specifically. He was talking about NYT in general.

It's bad timing actually. They published the article 2 mins after his tweet; so Gaga's article is getting major attention right now...

Shipper
2 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Not really. He wasn't talking about Gaga specifically. He was talking about NYT in general.

It's bad timing actually. They published the article 2 mins after his tweet; so Gaga's article is getting major attention right now...

More publicity then for Gaga. I wonder where are all the soccer moms now? Probably sending dîck pics.  😑

He's still obnoxious. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

nattuggla

So maybe this will increase ratings because Trump supporters are curious and afraid now that Gaga will make a political statetement about Trump?! Indeed Queen of controversy.:diane:

malazam
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Trump fans are so stupid. They don't even bother to look up for real information. 

More than stupid they're useless trash, you can't even recycle them.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Nirvana

I'll retweet this, but I feel it's not worth it to fight with them, they don't listen to anything. They believe in what they want to, not what is really true...

Delusional Aura

New york times should just shut its mouth. No wonder why Republicans hate them so much. Gaga did say her show wasn't political and that's the title you'd have for your article? Give me a break. 

TheJoanneHat

Gosh, trump supporters are really CRAZY!!! I can't believe they watch those videos. Like really, what's their problem, they are so ignorant about life and everything 

"Venus is Lucifer in latin" :toofunny:

OliverViennese
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

New york times should just shut its mouth. No wonder why Republicans hate them so much. Gaga did say her show wasn't political and that's the title you'd have for your article? Give me a break. 

Dafuq?!:sharon:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Archived