Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

LG6? Or Act2

ACT2

Featured Posts

NewUsername

People expecting her to drop yet another new EP/album anytime soon are just setting themselves up for disappointment.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
12 minutes ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

i just dont see why not post the act 2 songs online in one click of a button

i mean here are the posibble songs we know 2 which are princess die and brooklyn nights but the others

Onion Girl

Tinnitus

Red Flame

PARTYNAUSEOUS

TEA

Ratchet

Sire

Brooklyn Nights

Princess Die

Maren

Temple

In Like With You

Oh honey, I agree 100%. If these songs leak I'll be over the moon. Sadly she just seems to have her reasons not to release them. Maybe after she dies someone will make an album of unreleased tracks like with MJ.

chaeri pls

JustifyMyLove

The studios she hit was for recording and producing ASIB songs so she can record the movie w/out any preoccupations of recording the songs 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

wow your source is a tumblr account called ladygagarumors :D

I'd rather wait longer and have LG6 with different music, visuals and most important personnality/alter ego than wait a short time for The Joanne Monster

GhettoFabulous

83a6f29481bf4c68d0f98f221f974e2d.gif

sis it ain't happening I mean ok the EP maybe(Emphasis on the maybe) but act II  www.mediaTenor/it'snotrealistic.gif

10 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

wow your source is a tumblr account called ladygagarumors :D

I'd rather wait longer and have LG6 with different music, visuals and most important personnality/alter ego than wait a short time for The Joanne Monster

not my source but just puting it on ggd to see what u think i have no sources

That's Gossip

TCHIKITAH
26 minutes ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

not my source but just puting it on ggd to see what u think i have no sources

Yes you did provide your source. You added the like to that tumblr page therefore that's your source. I'm sure that's what @GagaInTheZone meant 

You can't assume anything from a page that's not official 

Let alone a fan page with speculation 

-"imo"

this thread :smh: 

no. ARTPOP is dead and long gone. 

no flamebait intended.

:bye:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, dancewithnobody said:

Enough. LG6 is not earlier 2019. 

You-must-stop-GIF.gif

I can see her releasing in early 2018 and then the soundtrack in late 2018, so she can tour both.

Luxe Ford

I try to be mature and not care. She's going to go through several stages before we get LG6. It might be J2 for all we know, although chances are slim if not emaciated.

As long as she doesn't try CPR on the APPocalypse, I'm fine. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

ever since that forbes typo recently ppl have been looking for an excuse to believe it. theres no new solo lady gaga album coming out anytime soon. she might have a track or two for the ASIB soundtrack & C3C has been confirmed. but you're setting yourself up for disappointment to believe that lady gaga would overwork herself again. she already has ASIB, AHS, joanne tour, C3C, etc. lets just be happy she is expanding and growing as an artist with whats on her plate now. 

yes and
44 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I can see her releasing in early 2018 and then the soundtrack in late 2018, so she can tour both.

It would be great, but It won't happen. You've forgotten about C3С probably. :diane:
Gaga will be very busy in 2017: asib filimg, joanne tour and C3C in this year or in 2018. 
So, LG6 is not coming. :madge:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

1 hour ago, dancewithnobody said:

It would be great, but It won't happen. You've forgotten about C3С probably. :diane:
Gaga will be very busy in 2017: asib filimg, joanne tour and C3C in this year or in 2018. 
So, LG6 is not coming. :madge:

C3C is cheek 3 cheeck?

That's Gossip

Archived