💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

What do you think she will do?

Robagaga

Featured Posts

Robagaga

Gaga just got an article dedicated to the question whether she will mention donald trump or cause controversy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/03/sport/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-show-donald-trump-protest/index.html

Its a rather normal article except for this goofy ass moment hahahhahaha:

Betting site Sports Interaction is offering a payout of more than double -- a return of $2.10 on a winning $1 bet -- that the singer will mention either the word "president" or "Trump" during her performance, and $1.67 on a $1 bet that she will not.

Other wagers include whether she will wear a pink hat in spirit with the recent global Women's March (offering a higher payout of $3.25), whether she will wear an "I voted Hillary" T-shirt ($26), whether her hair will be a color other than blonde ($3.4) and finally whether she will show up on stage stark naked (a long shot at $101).

tumblr_of9tc23ZUN1ubtb93o1_400.gif

what would you guys bet on for this superbowl??? Im curious as to what you guys think is the most likely. What are you sure she will do? Whether it be outfit performance set etc etc.

I wanna hear your bets!!!!

I would bet on the show starting with the muh muh muhhhh of pokerface as it is super iconic and would just slay everything

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Robagaga
6 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

a hoedown with Tony Bennett and Elton John :giggle: 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4zu7t2s6m740

Robagaga
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

She will definitely keep blonde hair

I hope she changes a wig at least once. I need that in my life.

Letmelivemylife

My gf and I have a bet going about whether or not gaga will wear massive heels. I say no because in all honesty idk if she can do massive heels anymore with her hip being the way it is. I'm sure that after her surgery her doctor said "take it easy on the heels". My best friend Matt and I have a bet about whether or not a latex catsuit will make an appearance. My best friend Mandy and I have a bet about whether or not the disco stick will make an appearance. So freakin excited for tomorrow. Unfortunately I have a horrendous cold but it's ok. I already gave everyone that's coming over a disposable mask and gown :D

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

I hope she changes a wig at least once. I need that in my life.

I just wanna know how she can wear those wigs. Every freakin time I wear one, the glue pulls bits of my hair out :(

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAMROD

Will the Republican straight guys scream YAAASS! and applaud her by doing cowboy guns salute if she said Trump's name on stage since they wanted it to happen so much? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

robboadam

I honestly think she can't win on this. If she does anything 'political', half of America will hate her. If she doesn't, almost half will say how disappointed they were that she didn't - 'Beyonce did it better', 'Where was the old Gaga at the Super Bowl?', 'Is this the end of Lady Gaga', etc etc.

I think everyone here needs to realise this - there's no way Gaga will win, and she's not going to 'come back' or 'have her Beyonce 2013 moment'. So just enjoy the 13 mins and appreciate our fave being on the biggest stage.

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, robboadam said:

I honestly think she can't win on this. If she does anything 'political', half of America will hate her. If she doesn't, almost half will say how disappointed they were that she didn't - 'Beyonce did it better', 'Where was the old Gaga at the Super Bowl?', 'Is this the end of Lady Gaga', etc etc.

I think everyone here needs to realise this - there's no way Gaga will win, and she's not going to 'come back' or 'have her Beyonce 2013 moment'. So just enjoy the 13 mins and appreciate our fave being on the biggest stage.

A small part of me deep down thinks this although I am still being positive

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

oh come on, gaga never speaks politics while on stage. on stage she simply shows her message and that's it. off stage - that's a different story. 

robboadam
42 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

A small part of me deep down thinks this although I am still being positive

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm really positive about the performance - I can't wait!

But I've spent too long hoping at every stage that 'this is her comeback moment' or this is the moment that everyone loves her again and becomes an AA List musician again. Only for the GP and the media to criticise her somehow or give a collected shrug.

So I'm approaching this excitedly calm - I can't wait to see what she does, but I'm not holding out for her to go viral, or for Buzzfeed to go crazy over it and for her to be in any way relevant again. I've just been too disappointed again and again.

ShayCristoforo

I don't think she will outright say anything political, but she will show it. Maybe by changing a few lyrics here and there, or through wardrobe, or just the songs themselves. If I had to guess...
-1 to 3 costume changes
-I still suspect a special guest, since she's been beating around the bush with non-committal answers lol (Press conference)
-blonde hair and fireworks
-some sort of suspension. Roof, tower, crane idk
SETLIST (guesses):
1. Poker Face 
2. A-YO
3. Telephone
4. Just Dance
5. Born This Way
6. Bad Romance
7. Applause
8. Million Reasons   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

StrawberryBlond

I think she'll have at least one costume change and will keep her blonde hair. I'm sure she'll play an instrument of some sort, with the piano definitely making an appearance. As for the setlist, I think she'll definitely do Bad Romance, Pokerface and The Edge Of Glory but everything else is in the lap of the gods. If she's really going to cater to a football crowd, the likes of You And I and songs from Joanne are extremely likely.

As she's apparently going to perform solo and is confirmed that she won't be mentioning politics, it means there's no need for projections about who her guests will be or what politics she'll mention.

Archived