💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Can Someone Explain This?

ACT2

Featured Posts

i have seen this before idk how i am supposed to feel but take a look for yourself

Spoiler

CwdvPoiUkAAcO_N.jpgCzao02iWIAAJNiF.jpg

Not signed in

BTW IS THE HALFTIME SHOW DAY OR NIGHT?

That's Gossip

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele

I think thats from an art exhibit? And given that superbowl starts at 5:30 Houston time will probably be night since halftime is at least an hour after it starts.

Eighteen

it's at a marina abramovic party (i think). doesn't bother me? i think the halftime show is in the afternoon/ early evening EST. not sure. :O

edit:

not EST, CT, whatever time houston is on

Reality

I don't know the exact contents, but Marina Abramovic is there, so I'm assuming it's an art exhibit or art performance. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Sylvanas

That was an art exhibit Gaga attended, hosted by Marina Abramovic. It was a dinner and it featured art by local college students. That was one of the pieces. The right wing made it into some conspiracy theory about Satan and witchcraft in order to slander Hillary (who was somehow involved).

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

3 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

That was an art exhibit Gaga attended, hosted by Marina Abramovic. It was a dinner and it featured art by local college students. That was one of the pieces. The right wing made it into some conspiracy theory about Satan and witchcraft in order to slander Hillary (who was somehow involved).

In other words....the right wing nutbags are using it to get at Gaga, and I guess Hillary, because Gaga supported her.  It's made up FAKE news.  It's probably from Alex Jones and Brietbart.  Same thing as the pizza shop sex slave nonsense.

Computer

She's a spirit cooker and the halftime show is the evening. yes.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

KleinGa

Blood sacrifice to the devil and them drinking the carcass blood to give themselves more fame and fortune.

And the halftime is in the evening :giggle:

33 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I think thats from an art exhibit? And given that superbowl starts at 5:30 Houston time will probably be night since halftime is at least an hour after it starts.

Just now, Batwings said:

When ur at a Spirit Cookout and u see Ladey Googz.  :derpga:

14 minutes ago, Zazekina said:

This :classy:

19 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

UWIPsxj.png

Not signed in

23 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Blood sacrifice to the devil and them drinking the carcass blood to give themselves more fame and fortune.

And the halftime is in the evening :giggle:

21 minutes ago, Shipper said:

24 minutes ago, Computer said:

She's a spirit cooker and the halftime show is the evening. yes.gif

25 minutes ago, bblough said:

In other words....the right wing nutbags are using it to get at Gaga, and I guess Hillary, because Gaga supported her.  It's made up FAKE news.  It's probably from Alex Jones and Brietbart.  Same thing as the pizza shop sex slave nonsense.

31 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

34 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I know it's from an art exhibit and its spirit cooking but doesn't it make your mouth say these words

WHAT THE **** IS THAT **** THATS NOT ART DAFUQ 

btw not a fan of that bitch marina Abramovic witch 

That's Gossip

Archived