Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Applauding Gaga's Workout Efforts

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Katie14
6 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Yeah, that's definitely her case. Notice that even when she is as fit as right now there is still a "softness" about her in certain areas. Which makes her look more natural. Like even when she has abs, they are softish looking if that makes sense. 

I know what you are saying. Its very difficult for women who aren't ectomorphs to have a low enough body fat percentage to have that hard, defined look. 

Robo Ga
33 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Excuse me? 

I made this CLEAR that it was about her workout efforts. it has NOTHING to do with fat. 

If you strive to study hard and get an A on a test and you do, you deserve to be applauded.

If you're clearly making an effort to workout and get and shape and you do get in shape, you deserve to be applauded.

PREACH sis. If Gaga's been training hard and she looks amazing, it's not 'fatphobic' to congratulate her :toofunny: lmao

🤖⚡️

Giorno Giovanna
1 hour ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Why applaud a thin figure if you wouldn't a "fat" one? This site did nothing but throw fatphobic remarks her way and now praise her body but she looked just as good in 2015; just a different type of good. It's a shame that y'all only see one aspect of beauty and it's the one forced down our throats by the euro-centric media.

maybe grab a book and educate yourself, cause being fat is unhealthy and bad for your overall health especially your heart and joints

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

37 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

maybe grab a book and educate yourself, cause being fat is unhealthy and bad for your overall health especially your heart and joints

This. Preach sis 

bayonse
48 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

this

u gotta stop promoting unhealthy lifestyle 

no more parties in LA

Blahwhatever22

She looks amazing and healthy!:firega: Just comes to show you with hard work and determination nothing is impossible!

Helxig
2 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

Yeah, that's definitely her case. Notice that even when she is as fit as right now there is still a "softness" about her in certain areas. Which makes her look more natural. Like even when she has abs, they are softish looking if that makes sense. 

Also remember that she's really short, and short girls find it a lot harder to look slim, particularly in photos (which is the only way we view her unless we are lucky enough to meet her). Their bodies just aren't as long, so gaining 10lbs looks like 30lbs on them.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived