💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applauding Gaga's Workout Efforts

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Doesn't matter if you're skinny or fat, but obviously Gaga's put effort into working out so I just wanted to point out the achievement she has made in getting physically fit. 

First photo is from 2015

lady-gaga-bleach-blonde.jpg 

Katie14

Its kind of shocking to me how much her weight fluctuates. She pretty regularly gains and loses like 20% of her body weight.

Wish I had personal trainers to get me that fit. And the knowledge to maintain the energy to do what she does. 

JustYouandI
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Its kind of shocking to me how much her weight fluctuates. She pretty regularly gains and loses like 20% of her body weight.

True. She goes back and forth between the first two pictures in barely months. She always seems to gain weight when she is on tour for whatever reason. Each album era she starts working out a lot and pretty fit then gains a little weight when the tour is like half way through.

2 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

True. She goes back and forth between the first two pictures in barely months. She always seems to gain weight when she is on tour for whatever reason. Each album era she starts working out a lot and pretty fit then gains a little weight when the tour is like half way through.

She's been consistently fit for a while now hasn't she? It seems like she's leading a healthier lifestyle in general now.

Ooolong

I wish I had the motivation to do it as often as her :rip:.

As already noted, she fluctuates weight so frequently. I wonder if we can expect a permanently chunkierga in the future. As they've aged, a lot of stars have given up or just don't feel the need to be as fit as they once were. Christina was always very skinny, then she gained quite a bit of weight but got back into shape for a healthy pregnancy and now she's been a bit heavier since she gave birth and hasn't really made any effort to lose it. Mariah was a bit bigger for a while, although she's looking more fit nowadays I don't see her going much further, she seems pretty happy at her current weight (and rightfully so, she looks great). 

Obviously we can't expect them to return to their former selves so easily, but it's just an observation I guess.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

Also, am I the only one that thinks whenever she gains weight she looks bigger than she is because of her chin and arms? :oprah:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Chelseaaaaaa

Why applaud a thin figure if you wouldn't a "fat" one? This site did nothing but throw fatphobic remarks her way and now praise her body but she looked just as good in 2015; just a different type of good. It's a shame that y'all only see one aspect of beauty and it's the one forced down our throats by the euro-centric media.

Katie14
11 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

It makes sense to me that she would gain weight on tour. The lack of sleep, jet lag, stress, ect. Yea she performs 3-4 times per week, which is very good exercise, but most of the time when she is not performing, she is likely pretty sedentary. She is either traveling, at her hotel because it isn't safe for her to go outside that much, or too tired to work out. 

SMILE2NE1
3 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Why applaud a thin figure if you wouldn't a "fat" one? This site did nothing but throw fatphobic remarks her way and now praise her body but she looked just as good in 2015; just a different type of good. It's a shame that y'all only see one aspect of beauty and it's the one forced down our throats by the euro-centric media.

The OP clearly already opened with it doesn't matter if she's skinny or fat. We are applauding fitness growth, not absolute weight proficiency and the aesthetic that comes with it. 

Katie14
15 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I wish I had the motivation to do it as often as her :rip:.

As already noted, she fluctuates weight so frequently. I wonder if we can expect a permanently chunkierga in the future. As they've aged, a lot of stars have given up or just don't feel the need to be as fit as they once were. Christina was always very skinny, then she gained quite a bit of weight but got back into shape for a healthy pregnancy and now she's been a bit heavier since she gave birth and hasn't really made any effort to lose it. Mariah was a bit bigger for a while, although she's looking more fit nowadays I don't see her going much further, she seems pretty happy at her current weight (and rightfully so, she looks great). 

Obviously we can't expect them to return to their former selves so easily, but it's just an observation I guess.

Maintaining a thin figure is exhausting when you are naturally a little thicker (and most women are). You have to watch everything you eat and exercise for like 1 to 2 hours per day, I know from experience. I think people just get sick of it after awhile. Also, it is true that your metabolism slows as you age, so it takes even more effort to stay slim. And once you do gain weight, your body "wants" you to stay at that higher weight and  you need to eat less to maintain your lower original weight than the amount you needed to eat when you were that weight initially. I hope that made sense. 

ComeToMama
4 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Why is there always this one person, who no matter in what situation, has to turn it into a negative complain-fest. The OP never made a negative remark on Gagas weight in 2015. He/she was applauding someone who clearly is working very hard to acheive some sort of personal goal, which is obviously personal health and wellness in this case.

It should not be offensive to overweight people for someone to applaud someone for being fit/skinny. Dont turn other peoples compliments into something degrading towards others. Its selfish, people deserve a little praise here and there when they work hard.

DiscoHeaven23
13 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Excuse me? 

I made this CLEAR that it was about her workout efforts. it has NOTHING to do with fat. 

If you strive to study hard and get an A on a test and you do, you deserve to be applauded.

If you're clearly making an effort to workout and get and shape and you do get in shape, you deserve to be applauded.

Ooolong
Just now, Katie14 said:

Maintaining a thin figure is exhausting when you are naturally a little thicker (and most women are). You have to watch everything you eat and exercise for like 1 to 2 hours per day, I know from experience. I think people just get sick of it after awhile. Also, it is true that your metabolism slows as you age, so it takes even more effort to stay slim. And once you do gain weight, your body "wants" you to stay at that higher weight and to lose it, you need to eat less to maintain your lower original weight than the amount you needed to eat when you were that weight initially. I hope that made sense. 

Yeah, it made sense. I'm not sure what the purpose of my post was but I just felt the desire to say it :rip:.

I applaud the stars that've been able to maintain consistent figures throughout their entire careers because it takes serious dedication, especially when you can have most things in the palm of your hand whenever you'd like. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

JustYouandI
21 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Maintaining a thin figure is exhausting when you are naturally a little thicker (and most women are). You have to watch everything you eat and exercise for like 1 to 2 hours per day, I know from experience. I think people just get sick of it after awhile. Also, it is true that your metabolism slows as you age, so it takes even more effort to stay slim. And once you do gain weight, your body "wants" you to stay at that higher weight and  you need to eat less to maintain your lower original weight than the amount you needed to eat when you were that weight initially. I hope that made sense. 

Yeah, that's definitely her case. Notice that even when she is as fit as right now there is still a "softness" about her in certain areas. Which makes her look more natural. Like even when she has abs, they are softish looking if that makes sense. 

Archived