question

Least Favorite Gaga Hit?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LDR said:

I do agree that it was fitting for the era, but I think it's also important to notice that since that song was released, Gaga has not had a #1 hit. 

I'm not religious and I always knew the lyrics were metaphors for a simple love betrayal, but many people (a lot around me here in Texas) were so disgusted and turned off at her mentioning so many biblical references and even "loving" Judas (who Christians see as evil).

I think it's such a powerful pop song and it's one of my favorites from that album, but I think it was just a risk that didn't pay off for Gaga. She had to scramble to save the era with more radio-friendly singles such as TEOG, and You & I. She knew she had crossed the line with a lot of America by pushing religion into her music so heavily. 

Well there's no one to blame but Gaga for that. She clearly wanted controversy, I mean releasing the music video on Easter Sunday and etc lol but it isn't the first time someone has used the Judas story in songs either. Her not having a #1 after it is pretty irrelevant since she still spawned hits afterwards. I mean TEOG was #3...I don't remember the charts from back then, but it was Summer '11 so some big hits were probably just blocking her. Same in 2013 with Applause.

4 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Bad Romance :trollga: I mean I like it but I never understood the appeal... it's ok :reductive:

It's pop perfection sis!

I dont know all those songs are really good, but oh well i will choose the one who i have listened the least so that would be LoveGame.

PMKKARDASHiAN

BTW is a travesty. 

Lyrically.

Sonically. 

Wholey. 

Keep

It. It's awful. I wish gaga never attached her name to it

LoveGame:awkney:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Monsterish
6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

BTW is a travesty. 

Lyrically.

Sonically. 

Wholey. 

Keep

It. It's awful. I wish gaga never attached her name to it

tumblr_okkrebfuEa1uiiqvyo1_400.gif

fede ARTPOP
17 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Bad Romance :trollga: I mean I like it but I never understood the appeal... it's ok 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

John Slayne
14 minutes ago, Carmex said:

It's pop perfection sis!

I like it, the video is iconic and I even learned the choreo :giveup: but TFM has just way better songs imo

Archived